Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
In-betweens chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
God you have to love Rei and Minako's relationship. They're great together in this. As for Makoto finally owning up...good for her. Glad she's actually going to try to talk to Ami about everything. As for Ami's mother I keep forgetting to say it but I love her character as well as her doctorboytoy,(I know that's not what it is but I thought it was cute.)Ken. Now I just wish her mother would take the bull by its horns and talk to her daughter about everything. It might help them both out a LOT.
In-betweens chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Now I'm wondering what parts Makoto did hear and which she didn't since she stopped listening. This chapter was great. Glad that everything is okay and that Ami finally let this all out and that Rei was there for her.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Man...now I feel so silly for even saying how everything was actually working out in my last review. But I mean...it was a day in hell for her. Now even worse since she's in the hospital. I really...really hope things go okay and the baby is alright. That jerk needs to get his ass kicked by someone in the gang or one of his friends.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
This story is incredible. I'm glad that everything is kind of working out for all of them. I love how Usagi is actually trying to play matchmaker and its working. I kinda feel bad for Makoto's son...he's going to be one of two men out of a almost a dozen women. I'm sure he'll manage though.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Well that is certainly one odd stalker. As for Chibiusa knowing that's good. I mean I hope that its good that she knows about this cause that means things somehow work out on their own. Or i'm hoping they do. Glad that everyone knows now...I just wonder how they're all going to take it.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
This is great. I mean this whole story is just wonderful. I'm not surprised that the rest of the group is picking up on things. Have to love how Kaya is now becoming a main part of this. Glad that she is. As for the twist with the school nurse being a good friend never saw that coming so it was great reading how Ami handled it.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Damn that was so not what I was expecting at first. Then after Rei said she was sick and the calandar it all fell into place. Dang...well I wonder how they're going to deal with this. This story is very well written and its extremly interesting. Can't wait to read the rest.
balaustine chapter 29 . 6/2/2007
“What do you mean it broke?” called back Usagi. “Well then, fix it!”

Best. Line. Ever. I have to say, I'm not much of a Makoto/Ami fan (I prefer Minako and Rei), but this story is just so...amazing isn't a strong enough word, but I can't think of another right now, so I'll have to use it.

Anywho, I love your writing! Keep up the great work!
Lulu C. T chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This has got to be one of my favorite fanfics on this whole website. I spent at least five hours reading this from start to finish! It was so...good. for the lack of better words. xD I loved every bit of it...I was mainly reading for the Ami Mako factor, but you've inspired a new love in me for the pairing of Mina and Rei.
dotta chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Damn, you loved your story..was on the edge of me seat the whole time . And the charries personality fit well..I gotta read it again XD *reads*
mentalyoga chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Well, hell...that was the last thing I was expecting. Wow. Now I'm going to have to read on.
mentalyoga chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Loving it thus far-always nice to see anything centered on Makoto. Great writing style you've got going. Nice work-I look forward to the rest of the story.
TFKK chapter 29 . 1/10/2007
well, well, I'm a fool for letting my self this late to review. I love your work. The plot is believable, and the characters are just suit perfectly. I love those lovely moments between rei and minako. Really, this is a great work. I love the conflicts, they are just damn fit!
LunarMiko chapter 29 . 11/21/2006
Awesome fic. Once I started I had to plow through all the chapters without stopping. ) My favorite parts were the Rei x Minako storyline. I'll be back to read your other fics first thing tomorrow morning.
Deimos chapter 28 . 10/4/2006
I love the story, it is so cute and i hope to read some more of your stuff. Great over all plots, and love the story between Rei and Minako chan. _
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »