Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
samisweet chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I read the entire thing and came back to reread it! Very good!
SecondImpact chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This has got to be the most completely put together fanfic I have ever read. It goes so many places with all the characters that it should be all but impossible to keep a reader involved, but this is thought out enough that nothing ever really gets in the way.

I had a bit of a tough time with Mako getting pregnant. That took me a couple chapters to deal with. Then I reached the end of chapter 3. 'You get one phone call this afternoon. Make it count.' From there I couldn't stop. Required reading for any Ami or Mako fan.
Zyppora chapter 29 . 6/1/2004
This is the #1 most interesting soap I've seen/read. I only started reading when it was already finished, and I read through every ep (including the epilogue). I love it! Usually I'm not one to like sappy romance stories, but then again ... I am quite fond of shoujo-ai fanfics alright. I haven't checked your other stories yet, but I sure will.
Reichan chapter 29 . 5/26/2004
I've been reading this story since the beginning, and after having forgotten for awhile, I came back to it to find it finished. And the ending was so beautiful! Keep up the good work _
shoujo-ai fire angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I like this! And it is complete too. Yay!
Revanstar chapter 29 . 4/23/2004
OMG! I LOVEED IT! I read all 29 chapters! _ This has to be one of the best storys that I have ever read! _
YuliaVolkovaROX chapter 29 . 4/17/2004
Wow. Absolutely fantastic. I think the only thing wrong with this is that you stopped it!
Perhaps a sequel would be... nice (understatement)
A big fan chapter 29 . 4/15/2004
Oh my God, this is the best sailor moon story I've ever read. Please make a sequel! I love this story and I hope you continue writing.
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 29 . 4/13/2004
**sob** its beautiful! i loved it SOO much. and the end is cute.
Dav Rogue Oracles chapter 29 . 3/1/2004
what to say? this is one of the best stories i've read. i'm almost sad that it's over. keep up the great work.
Yuki Suichi chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
i love this story, it was a very well written piece, and i love the pairing's, rei/minako, i can see that one, same with makoto/ami, it works, though some people would argue, anyways thought i'd give my input for this... keep up the good work...
Violet-chan chapter 29 . 2/20/2004
Sequel? Please?
Predstavlenia Glazala Boga chapter 29 . 2/18/2004
a beautiful ending to the greatest fanfic i've ever read...
i hope you write many more like it.
kandisi chapter 29 . 2/10/2004
Simply beautiful story, with one of the most intriguing plots ever. I hope you write more fiction with these pairs in the future.
-Sapph
Mercurian Angel chapter 29 . 1/6/2004
I love you and this delightful story very much.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »