Reviews for Half Ghost, All Love
Friend chapter 7 . 7/23
Please update this soon. This is the first Danny/Harry slash fanfic I have found. I can't wait to read more. All others are either het. slash with other characters, or with a family focus being that Harry and Danny are related (usually brothers). Finally! A Harry Danny pairing! Yay! But it obviously is not finished and is really short so far. Anticipation is killing me! Hope this one is finished soon. Can't wait to see Danny's reaction to Daddy Vlad and Vlad's reaction to Harry and Danny.
darknesslight13 chapter 7 . 7/23
I love this story and I hope you do more chapters!
Girl with guns chapter 4 . 7/20
It might be a good idea to delete this AN since it isn't really neccessary
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 7 . 7/16
Finally you update! :-) Do you know how long I've been waiting for the story to update. What took you so long. :-( I love this story and it hasn't even gotten any of the great parts yet.
Nooooo it ended too soon
MythNephthys chapter 7 . 7/7
Though the chapters are so incredably short I am happy with the update
SamanthaManga chapter 7 . 7/6
I really wasn't expecting you to update but I'm glad you did. I hope you write more :)
PerdidoKitsune chapter 7 . 7/6
wow. its been a long while since an update has been given. I'm a little disappointed on how short it was but the content was good. I'm just happy that you updated. I love how the story began and can't wait for more. hopefully it wont be as long for the next update but I get what I can. wish u the best so this story gets completed.
R. A Cross chapter 7 . 7/6
Thanks for the chapter
Lady Kaiki chapter 7 . 7/6
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Zak saturday 1 chapter 7 . 7/6
More please when will danny or the fentons come in
Miko Vampire chapter 7 . 7/6
Oh just wait till Harry tells Vlad about not only the abuse he went through with the Durslys but also all the danger Dumbledore put HIS son in!

Please update asap!
SilverStarWaters chapter 7 . 7/6
The story itself is interesting, but the spelling in the first couple chapters could use a little TLC.

A paternity test usually takes 8 business days, and can use between 8 and 18 genetic markers, which is how accurate it is. I would assume for a rich private test maybe give it four days?

I do like how adorable your Harry is.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 7/6
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
ViolentHappyChick chapter 2 . 6/19
chapter 1 is missing, just an FYI.