Reviews for Half Ghost, All Love
babysharp chapter 6 . 6/9
please please please please please please update again i see the last time you updated was more than a year ago please tell us if you have abandoned your works
PerdidoKitsune chapter 6 . 5/10
Wow! I really want to read more on this story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 5/6
I rather like the idea behind this story! I'm looking forward to reading more!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/29
Oh my word you didn't even progress the story in this just as too short chapter! And when and how was Harry in a limo when he just got off an airplane?! Figuring out what you mean to say in the parts with bad grammar is all fine and dandy, nobody is perfect. But you gotta let us know how they got from point A to point C dammit!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/29
That was way too short after the nonchapter that came before.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 3/29
You know...you've only posted 6 chapters of this story up so far and this is the 2nd chapter that wasn't a chapter at all! That is VERY irritating for anyone who, like myself, took an interest in your story cuz that means there's even LESS to read. The least you could do is attach some of the next part of story to whatever authors note you decided to trick/bother us with that only talk about what you like in fics. The first chapter not being the first chapter or even a prologue was bad enough.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3/29
Yeah Vlad love!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 3/29
He's part albino now!
Hate them. Hate them all. Kill them. The wizards in that world. You know you want to.
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 6 . 3/27
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2011? cofcof 2015 the following the following
Kazichan1 chapter 6 . 3/26
Please make the chapters longer
ceresama chapter 6 . 2/1
very first hp/dp ive read and I love it soon far. please update soon.
CloudedPen7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This is really cool. I like the idea you've got here and things seem to be going well. Hope you'll keep writing this cause I'd like to see where it goes :) also I really love the Danny/Harry parring and there's almost none in the section.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
oh please please update! . OTL
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Fen219 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Hope u continue to update