Reviews for Some kind of wish surprise
Tippico chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
I liked how this story is going but at some point will Ikki turn back into a guy ? And do please continue writin , it's really fun to read .
PrimoLover chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I really love this story, and i know its really late to ask but, will it be continued?
Myo-kun chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ehh, if I have to be honest, I really like the first two chapters, but i'm not to fond of genderbender stories or gender switches 'n stuff. Of course, you're the writer, so it's always your call what you do with the story, but not my cup of tea.

In itself the writing style is nice though, and there weren't many typos, and as i said, i did really like the first 2 chapters a lot more...

Just my 2 cents! Cheers!
PhantomsWorkshop chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Funny thing, I also prefer Ikki being the Uke. I thought I was the only one :)
Syor chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Whoa...Kazus getting seme thoughts...(run, ikki, run!) This story is really good can't wait for an update!
The Tempest Road chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Wow nice story ikki is so cute! But where is this on the time line? Did he meet sora yet? Did he beat the Devils 30'? Please update soon I'm looking forward to this next chapter. I'm serious! Don't just die on us like those other authors do!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Yaaaaaaay! Update more!
ry0 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Alright, now you really have suprised me.

Didn't see that coming... really xD

But now I'm just even more curious!

Can't wait to read about their next meeting and the... further development of their... friendship *cough*

So please upload soon again D

'Cause I really like it.

It's a pity this story doesn't have as many readers as it deserves...

Ry0
ry0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Hey there! It's me again ) (Not a surprise, I know, I know...)

I like your style of writing. It's very detailed, but not getting boring over that.

And there weren't to many mistakes, either. Not as if I knew something about that, we're just both not native speakers after all, huh? 'D

But please stop worrying about that change, I told you already, I'm all the more interested because of that!

So... do you think it's strange that I'm now hoping my little brother will find my *cough*yaoi*cough collection some day? 'D

Well, please update soon again!

I'm really looking forward to it D

Obsessed stalker, ry0
ry0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ikki as uke? Now you got me interested xD

I'd really like to read something like that, not only because it's something new, but also because I absolutely love those two together D

Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update soon 3