Reviews for The fires of time
striker sigma chapter 6 . 9/23
So whens the next update
DNA2337 chapter 6 . 8/1
Did u abandoned this story
Someone's Bastard chapter 6 . 7/29
are you continuing this?
t2000 chapter 5 . 7/19
can you continue ?
monkeeface chapter 6 . 6/19
Awesome!
Mark Sevy chapter 6 . 6/17
Amazing story, really interesting. I really hope you'll be able to update this soon.
Stephen chapter 6 . 6/6
This was an amazing chapter and I encourage you to make more and good luck on continuing this because I want to read all of it over and over again so keep making more
dante23 chapter 6 . 5/10
espero con ansias la actualizaciĆ³n :,D espero que se pronto espero que lo leas D: al menos eso espero :D
Bgty622 chapter 6 . 4/20
Hey I just started reading this today and I love it. I have binge read all 5 chapters and I want you to know that you have my support. I am sorry for how rough life is but know you have a talent for writing. Have a good day.
More chapter 6 . 4/19
Please be swift this story is amazing
Neah Walker 17 chapter 5 . 4/16
I really like this story, i hope u can update it frecuently :D
Trason9 chapter 3 . 3/18
Hey man love the story woukd love to see wats next
Psiivmeodlqndndkcibiash chapter 6 . 2/21
Ah, sorry. The guest comment was actually me. I forgot to login.
I just started reading this story and I really would like you to finish it! So far the story has been very interesting, but I was wondering what number Wizard Saint Natsu is? Also, I am curious to see Sting and Rogue's reactions to Natsu being a Saint and I can not wait to see how strong Natsu is. After all, in canon Fairy Tail Natsu got unbelievably strong in just one year, but in this story he has had seven!
CrAcKshipper8 chapter 6 . 2/20
This is a great story and am excited to see that you are back. I am really looking forward to this update and am really interested in this great story