Reviews for That Summer
SindyV31 chapter 18 . 5/29
I liked the time jump and their relationship now.
SindyV31 chapter 5 . 5/28
Loved this chapter too.
BigG1999 chapter 18 . 5/9
I love this story so much. I can not thank you enough for writing this masterpiece.
I can't get over how cute this whole thing is, and I've read it four or five times.
I just really want to thank you for writing this.
Just re- read this story...loved again!
Love the way you write, in my ideal world you would another story because your just that good!
GOF1024 chapter 18 . 3/26
Read this today. Perfect story telling! I love your writing talent so much. Of course I know the song that inspired this fanfic. Great translation to word...as well as the addition of the ending. Again...making my way through your works. I'm in love with your writing abilities. ;)
ImSoCooliPissIceCubes chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
This chapter kinda encompasses the state of Calzona on the show right now. Hope it ends the same way :)
Zenah chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
This is my 3rd time reading your story and I enjoy it every time. I wish you would write a part two are conti. It. Good story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Love !
Texaschic1 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Excellent story. I have always loved that Robert Frost poem..also the other one you mentioned that people are in you life for a season, a reason, or a lifetime. I really enjoy you writing.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
aww, I loved this!
RedPoetist chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I felt every emotion between these characters. Great storytelling!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
I am absolutely in love with all of your stories! Please never stop writing!
Zena chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I enjoy reading your stories can your write a story where Arizona is loaded not just in looks but cash as we'll and women are having a fit trying to get her attention but Callie ,but Callie really wants it but play it smooth
Zena chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I love reading your stories , it gets me threw while Grey's Anatomy
Is on hiatus ,but only
When DrSexy is the dominant one(Arizona) she's a firecracker!
Kariopek chapter 18 . 1/5/2014