Reviews for Light Me Up
Roni Stevie James chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I just came upon this one and all I can say is Oh my frigging Geez Jess! That was frigging genius! Loved it! You've got to write one about Rupert Grint. Id love it to be me but uhhh...Id efffing scare the poor gorgeous man even in fantasy. Lol. Maybe using Kari possibly like she said or yourself. Or maybe one with Emma Watson like after the London premier. Well think about maybe, hopefully you'll consider. Thanks again for writing this, your friend Liz is so lucky.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OH. MY. GOD! That was frigging awesome! I am now wishing you could write a story about me and Rupert now. Lol. Sigh. Well done. Liz is a lucky girl to have a great friend like you. Who can write like you and then write her into a very sexy passionate story involving her and her favorite Harry Potter star. Your truely are gifted. Thank you so much for sharing. Whew! Epic!
Ronnie Rocket chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Normally, I don't read real-people fan fiction. However, you're one of my favorite authors, so I had to give this one a try. Here's my verdict: AWESOME! Seriously, I never thought I'd enjoy a story about Tom Felton and some girl I've never met before, but you pulled it off. Kudos. This was sweet and smutarific (new word?) and just plain wonderful! Keep up the great work.
loveroffelton chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This story was wrote for me. Jes you are the bestest "sisiter" a girl could have. I have read this story at least 30 times since you wrote it. And I still get chills and giddy everytime. You are totally awesome. Oh and not to mention BRILLIANT!
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hahaha, okay, first of all, I just have to say that I will never, ever, EVER understand the appeal of "Dramione." It's gotta be the worst 'ship in the history of 'shipping, LOL.

Anywho, now that that's outta the way, Tom Felton is pretty cute. (Did you see the new Planet of the Apes? He's a bully in that one, too.) And, as always, you manage to write super-awesome smuttacular smut! ;p

Ooh, maybe you could do one about me & Rupert Grint - only don't tell my hubs! Actually, since this is about fantasy, I could be single. And have the same body I had when I was 23. For that matter, just make me 23 again! LOL! I was in the Navy when I was 23, & I always fantasized about running into whatever actor I was crushing on at the time in a foreign port...

Anyway, just ignore this cracked out review. We can blame it on a lack of sleep, due to the fact that I was writing half of the night last night...

As always, thanks for sharing, Jes!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Okay I usually don't read stories involving the actors in real life (It's just weird for me) but since I'm a lover of Tom Felton (mainly because I love actors that play bad boys) I figured I would give this story a try. I loved it.
angelicmethod chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, that was fantastic! A great gift for your friend and definitely worth the read... Thanks for sharing it and hope you had a great Christmas or Holiday season...