Reviews for Hearts in a Crossroad
Merr2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hope is the sweetest thing about this
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hi,

I really liked that one... especially since Rogue had to go and use Remy's lines against her and just keeps ignoring him -rolls eyes- But it was nice to read and I liked how she is so good at reading him and that you showed that so well! :D Thanks so much!

~Paige
scarlett la rouge chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
thank you! Iv'e just been a reader for a good while & this finally made me react in ink because this one hurt the end of romy hurts. We might need some more on these to get us through the tough time Marvel is putting us through
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is a very well done scene that fit very well into the current arc aim.
Mazzie May chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You know, I really needed this.

My bad night aside, I'd really all but given up on any Romy interaction in the immediate future of the comics. I was about to the point where I'm buying Legacy and just not reading it, and then I find your fic. I'll keep reading, waiting for this conversation to show up somewhere in canon.

Thank you, and Happy New Year!
ColossusR chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
What I hate about comic Rogue these days is how unemotional she is. She doesn't even seem to care about her old friends anymore. This lifted my spirits a bit just in that she picked up the phone. Comic Rogue couldn't be bothered.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
First I would like to thank you.. THANK YOU! I was grinning like a fool when I saw this in my inbox and opened it right away.. One of my best presents of the season.

This helped me cope with the monstrositiies Marvel, well, Carey has done to those wonderful characters. I just hope down the road they will fix the horrible bitchy and selfish Rogue and the not so ragin cajun we always love.

Thank you hon for the incredible fic!
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011

Thank you hon for the incredible fic!
flaming-mod chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Let's all fill Carey's inbox with the link to this story.

Still can't stomach what he's done to Rogue though. Worst character development of the past years.

We need more Romy fics, especially now!
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Man, Carey can burn in hell for what he's done. Good fic, just painful to read is all. Take care.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think I really needed this story, heh :)

Great work!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I will forgive the Rogue/Magneto because 1) I've missed you and 2) he was asleep for most of it.

So very sad, so very poignant. So very true.