Reviews for The Way I Love You
sue1zide chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
I'm amazed at the civility between all of them. Not one dish thrown.
tululah chapter 65 . 12/28/2014
Your story presents a very interesting view of a very relevant topic. Well written and entertaining.
pauleen chapter 65 . 7/17/2013
Thank you for a beautiful Story. And i love how they all overcame Their issues for children. Selfless love. My heart still hurts for them in a way that, everyone was changed and had hurt because of they Bella and Edward's affair came about. So much of life imitating fiction.
pauleen chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
These four has handled this awkward situations better than most. Each of them especially Alice have tried to be above the pettiness. I'm Also happy that Alice my have found her happily ever after.
pauleen chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
They are taking and he is being honest.
pauleen chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I didnt like how the meeting went and Alice is right. Bella doesn't ned to be involved with her pregnancy. And Edward will have to need to ease up on Bella some. Too many changes so quickly.
pauleen chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Guilt will do that to you.
pauleen chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Just wanna say, Edward's a dick head.
pauleen chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
All kinds of wrong and dirty, but so Hot.
Idiots chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
What is with that one reviewer blaming Alice? The assholes in this situation are B and E, just cos you think of them and E and B from the books doesn't make your line of thinking correct. He SHOULD pay for everything after everything he did especially since he slept with Alice while supposedly in love with Bella. B will get what's coming to her, IMO once a cheater always a cheater. But then again Bella with probably find another married man to sleep with. The only side to take is Alice's
IchigoNaruto chapter 53 . 3/1/2013
Are you serious? You gave her E's surname? Give Alice some self respect, no matter how much she may have forgiven them I can't imagine a woman doing this. Only in the effing Twilight universe.
IchigoNaruto chapter 39 . 3/1/2013
It's really selfish of E and B to be around the baby as soon as she's born. I can understand E but Bella has no place there. This whole situation is ridiculous, Alice is being too magnanimous.
IchigoNaruto chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Why would the baby have E's surname? It should be Brandon.
Ophelia85 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Gave it a try but not feeling this situation...
Guest chapter 65 . 10/5/2012
So Audrey has a stepbrother to grow up with a new baby brother! She will LOVE having a baby around - should be a big help with him!

Not surprised Alice doesn't want more; she's not the maternal type! Plus with her bad family history, best to not pass that along. Just hope Audrey takes after the Cullens!

Bella is the compassionate forgiving maternal type, already planning on more babies!

The way Bella loves everyone -baby, Edward, Audrey is just amazing! What a woman! What did she ever see in Edward?
846 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »