Reviews for The Way I Love You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Alice is pregnant. The marriage was over a long time ago? No, not if she is newly pregnant. Obviously it wasn't over, he is just your typical cheater, enjoying 2 women at once. Which of course makes Bella look even more stupid. To quote Princess Bride, I do not think "over" means what you think it means.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 65 . 12/21/2015
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have A Beautiful Baby Boy
Guest chapter 65 . 12/3/2015
This is a super cute story.
sue1zide chapter 65 . 8/18/2015
I'm in awe of how things were handled by them, especially Alice.
sue1zide chapter 47 . 8/17/2015
I noticed that Jasper didn't say "his wife".
sue1zide chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
I'm amazed at the civility between all of them. Not one dish thrown.
tululah chapter 65 . 12/28/2014
Your story presents a very interesting view of a very relevant topic. Well written and entertaining.
pauleen chapter 65 . 7/17/2013
Thank you for a beautiful Story. And i love how they all overcame Their issues for children. Selfless love. My heart still hurts for them in a way that, everyone was changed and had hurt because of they Bella and Edward's affair came about. So much of life imitating fiction.
pauleen chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
These four has handled this awkward situations better than most. Each of them especially Alice have tried to be above the pettiness. I'm Also happy that Alice my have found her happily ever after.
pauleen chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
They are taking and he is being honest.
pauleen chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I didnt like how the meeting went and Alice is right. Bella doesn't ned to be involved with her pregnancy. And Edward will have to need to ease up on Bella some. Too many changes so quickly.
pauleen chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Guilt will do that to you.
pauleen chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Just wanna say, Edward's a dick head.
pauleen chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
All kinds of wrong and dirty, but so Hot.
Idiots chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
What is with that one reviewer blaming Alice? The assholes in this situation are B and E, just cos you think of them and E and B from the books doesn't make your line of thinking correct. He SHOULD pay for everything after everything he did especially since he slept with Alice while supposedly in love with Bella. B will get what's coming to her, IMO once a cheater always a cheater. But then again Bella with probably find another married man to sleep with. The only side to take is Alice's
851 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »