Reviews for The Way I Love You
IchigoNaruto chapter 39 . 3/1/2013
It's really selfish of E and B to be around the baby as soon as she's born. I can understand E but Bella has no place there. This whole situation is ridiculous, Alice is being too magnanimous.
IchigoNaruto chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Why would the baby have E's surname? It should be Brandon.
Ophelia85 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Gave it a try but not feeling this situation...
Guest chapter 65 . 10/5/2012
So Audrey has a stepbrother to grow up with a new baby brother! She will LOVE having a baby around - should be a big help with him!

Not surprised Alice doesn't want more; she's not the maternal type! Plus with her bad family history, best to not pass that along. Just hope Audrey takes after the Cullens!

Bella is the compassionate forgiving maternal type, already planning on more babies!

The way Bella loves everyone -baby, Edward, Audrey is just amazing! What a woman! What did she ever see in Edward?
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The Way I Love You has been nominated in the Top Ten Completed Fics for September 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Jocelynlynn chapter 65 . 9/27/2012
Great story! A little rocky in the beginning I want sure where u where going with it but very happy how it turned out! Thanks for writing it
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 65 . 9/12/2012
Aww what a great ending. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Scared icy chapter 65 . 9/10/2012
Congratulations on a brilliantly written story loved it from start to finish keep up the good work. Lol
twilightnaley19 chapter 65 . 9/9/2012
Super happy for Edward and Bella. Audrey with her little brother is so adorable.
babybaby15 chapter 65 . 9/9/2012
Another great chapter I loved it :)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 65 . 9/9/2012
Love it sad to see it go but It was amazing.
kstewtwihard0904 chapter 65 . 9/8/2012
I totally loved this story. I'm just really sad this is the end already. Will you start a new or will you just continue inforgetable?
babybaby15 chapter 64 . 9/8/2012
Another great chapter I loved it
babybaby15 chapter 63 . 9/8/2012
Another great chapter I loved it
foxylady1on1 chapter 64 . 9/8/2012
Loved it from beginning to end thank you xx
835 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »