Reviews for The Way I Love You
lettywilson chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I'm sure jasper will be her knight on shining armor. Enjoying the story again even with the re writes.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. I LIKED HEARING FROM ALICE. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
ThroughTheAshes chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Update soon! :)
tpea1288 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Alice POV! REALLY not liking Edward! He throws his love, his soulmate under the bus to make himself look good to his wife to justify himself! Without being asked he volunteered that Bella flirted & came onto to him -pretty much called her out as a whore! Blamed "not all" on her -just most of it! Yet he wants Alice to believe that bella is his true love! A woman whose honor & reputation he just trashed!

Far from a gentleman, what a douche! Ugh!

"it just kept happening" -wow! He just found himself banging her without even realizing it!

Alice thinks her marriage was peachy! Edward said she was trying to use sex to fill the void in their marriage. Edward put on quite a charade, a show at home with Alice, making her feel "loved" -when he didn't love her!

Why would Alice want him-a man who doesn't love her?

Better question: Why would either Alice or Bella want him?

If we get to a HEA, Edward's going to need major redeeming! I think his throwing the majority of the blame on Bella was disgusting! He should have shielded her reputation with his life ; he loves her! What a cowradly snake!
tpea1288 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Ugh! Edward cheated on his marriage vows & he cvheated on his love for Bella too! He confessed his love for Bella, knew his marriage was loveless & dead, given his heart to Bella but had sex with another woman!

Alice jumped him! So what? He couldn't have told her he had a headache? If another jumps him, will he cheat with her too?

He cheated on Alice & he cheated on Bella! Cheated on marriage vows, cheated on vows of love! Cheated on his soulmate!

After he knew he loved Bella, he allowed her to become the other woman? He hurt Alice by cheating & lying to her & carrying on an elaborate charade? What of Alice's right to be in a real authentic marriage to a man who loves her with his whole heart? How can he deny her this by lying & staying in the marriage?

Edward should have no guilt for not loving Alice or for loving Bella; he can't control his heart finding his soulmate. He should have no guilt for ending the marriage; the only right & decent thing to do.

If he married Alice knowing he wasn't in love with her; that's wrong.

If he had sex with Alice without protection given their dead loveless marriage, that's wrong.

Staying in a sham marriage, lying & cheating to wife & soulmate -incredibly wrong!

Bella should have told Edward she was drawn to him but couldn't be someone's mistress. Told him that unless he was a complete louse, he wouldn't want anything with her if he were in a real, loving marriage. If his marriage is a travesty, a sham, why is he still married? How can he justify this? If he loves his wife, Bella's no threat, no attraction.
tpea1288 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I'm not liking Edward here; he's trying to have his cake & eat it too. He's lying & pretending; he's degrading both Alice & Bella. How can he have such little regard for marriage & real love that he makes a mockery of it with a dishonest loveless sham marriage?

He made a mistake-I assume an honest mistake & married the wrong woman he wasn't in love with. Unfortunate but understandable. Do the right thing; end the marriage with dignity & honor!
tpea1288 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Hmmm I think Bella is describing love at first sight. She felt an overwhelming attraction to him at once. Later she recognized she was in love.

Bella couldn't help falling in love at first sight with Edward but she could & should have stopped the affair.

How could Edward have felt trapped in his marriage when he could easily divorce? Tell Alice "I don't love you. You deserve a man who can love you & I will never be that man."

How could Edward love Bella yet make her his mistress? How could he have any feelings for Alice & lie to her?
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Uh oh! Wonder if Alice's baby is Edward's? Why would Edward sleep with Alice if he didn't love her anymore & was in love with Bella?

Bella is too guilt ridden here. Edward is right; staying in a loveless sham marriage is wrong & even worse for the baby.

Why does Bella feel it is her fault? What about Edward's culpability? Edward points out marriage was loveless & dead.

No one can "steal" another woman's husband; she might get him drunk & manipulate him into bed but no woman can make a man fall in love with her. And a man in love with his wife [except for the polyamorous ones who should never marry] will never fall in love with another woman.

Culpability is greatest for the married partner in the affair; he took the vows. If he is in a loveless dead marriage, shame on him for not honoring the sanctity of marriage & ending it. Masrriage should never be a loveless sham. If he loved Bella, he shuld have honored his love for her by ending his marriage first. Instead, he made her the other woman. Why would any man in love do that?

The loveless dead marriage caused the divorce; it is more than sufficient grounds. Both deserve real love & staying together without it is an insulting charade.

Why did they divorce? Loveless, dead marriage

Who responsible for the loveless, dead marriage? The married parties, Alice & Edward

Edward's wrong was not falling in love with Bella [he couldn't help that]or claiming his right to an authentic love & marriage. His wrong was living a lie & defiling his honor, Bella & his wife by not ending the dead loveless marriage as soon as possible.

Bella aside, why would he stay in a sham marriage for 1 minute? I assume his marriage to Alice was an honest mistake; he misttok the friendship love they had for the real thing.

It'll be interesting to find out the deets!
Barbie2 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Barbie2 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
It hard to love them when they do that with Alice actually there.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm so glad this story is moving foward I can't wait to read more!
wrighthangal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
These kind of fics with cheating usually makes me feel uneasy but strangely enough I am enjoying this...is that a bad thing?
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »