Reviews for The Way I Love You
tpea1288 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Hmmm I think Bella is describing love at first sight. She felt an overwhelming attraction to him at once. Later she recognized she was in love.

Bella couldn't help falling in love at first sight with Edward but she could & should have stopped the affair.

How could Edward have felt trapped in his marriage when he could easily divorce? Tell Alice "I don't love you. You deserve a man who can love you & I will never be that man."

How could Edward love Bella yet make her his mistress? How could he have any feelings for Alice & lie to her?
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Uh oh! Wonder if Alice's baby is Edward's? Why would Edward sleep with Alice if he didn't love her anymore & was in love with Bella?

Bella is too guilt ridden here. Edward is right; staying in a loveless sham marriage is wrong & even worse for the baby.

Why does Bella feel it is her fault? What about Edward's culpability? Edward points out marriage was loveless & dead.

No one can "steal" another woman's husband; she might get him drunk & manipulate him into bed but no woman can make a man fall in love with her. And a man in love with his wife [except for the polyamorous ones who should never marry] will never fall in love with another woman.

Culpability is greatest for the married partner in the affair; he took the vows. If he is in a loveless dead marriage, shame on him for not honoring the sanctity of marriage & ending it. Masrriage should never be a loveless sham. If he loved Bella, he shuld have honored his love for her by ending his marriage first. Instead, he made her the other woman. Why would any man in love do that?

The loveless dead marriage caused the divorce; it is more than sufficient grounds. Both deserve real love & staying together without it is an insulting charade.

Why did they divorce? Loveless, dead marriage

Who responsible for the loveless, dead marriage? The married parties, Alice & Edward

Edward's wrong was not falling in love with Bella [he couldn't help that]or claiming his right to an authentic love & marriage. His wrong was living a lie & defiling his honor, Bella & his wife by not ending the dead loveless marriage as soon as possible.

Bella aside, why would he stay in a sham marriage for 1 minute? I assume his marriage to Alice was an honest mistake; he misttok the friendship love they had for the real thing.

It'll be interesting to find out the deets!
Barbie2 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Barbie2 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
It hard to love them when they do that with Alice actually there.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm so glad this story is moving foward I can't wait to read more!
wrighthangal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
These kind of fics with cheating usually makes me feel uneasy but strangely enough I am enjoying this...is that a bad thing?
Barbie2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
lettywilson chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Glad to see your back to writing. Hope you, jensen and the kia had a good Christmas. Have a happy new years and ill keep sending good vibes, prayers towards you.
Barbie2 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
It's sad to see this happen, whether she meant it to go on or not.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I KNOW I'VE REVIEWED THIS BEFORE ON THE OTHER ONE, BUT I'LL REVIEW THESE FIRST CHAPTERS AGAIN. LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED BELLA'S POV. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm pleased to hear that your husband is doing better now. Ihope he gets his transplant soon. This is a very sticky situation for Bella and Edward. I hope they can work something out between the three of them.
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »