Reviews for The Right Time and Place to Be
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Cool story! Luv'd that show and hey, I live in Davenport and didn't know that about Dr. Grant! Thank you!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Excellent story!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is really cute, funny jokes in the beginning with all the food and escargot. You captured the characters very well, their sense of humor and reactions to each other, and of course the love and concern they have for one another. I loved the historical aspect and the fact that omni wouldn't let them leave until Bogg had his surgery. That was a great touch. This was just like watching an episode.

Had a big laugh at seeing Dayna guest-star too! You're a good writer and hope you write more stories for this fandom. :)
leyapearl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is great! You got the boys down pat, and the little slice of history you chose is terrific. I look forward to your next one.
sparkyjoe chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh, wow... Voyagers! I haven't seen, our heck even thought of that show in ages! So sad what happened to Jon-Erik.

Loved the fic! My only "criticism" would be that you didn't have Jeff cry! Oh my gosh, out wasn't an episode until that kid dropped at least one tear. Lol!

Thanks for the memories!
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
A great short story! Very sweet scenes between Jeff and Bogg with lots of drama too. I'm so glad you posted... this will give me something new to think about tonight!
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Congratulations on a job well done. Your very first Voyagers! story is a smashing success! :D I TOLD you that you could write it girl! I'm so proud of you. Really. You got the relationship of the boys and their banter, Bogg's lackadaisical attitude and Jeff's concern just right.

For the record: I LOVE MY CAMEO! That was awesome, thank you. :) I'm still grinning like a fool. LOL

You really did a good job on this and I'm looking forward to more like it.