Reviews for A Beautiful Soul
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was lovely! :)
Alva chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Im sorry if I sound perverse but keep being dirty. I love it!
And I love that little detail about haveing a sports bra and not one of these "normal" ones.
Great work!
Entwife Incognito chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Nice and hot! It was a great read!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The imagery you use in your stories is always flawlessly done and very breathtaking to read. Great job once again!:)
Sassafras chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I so love your writing. I want chocolate cake too. You summed that up perfectly. With life, kids, work and husband... Its good to indulge.
swagyeol chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i normally don't comment on stories but this one has me almost in tears. you put so much emotion into it and that's what made it for me.

i love you for this3
Kitsune Kihoshi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is a truly a beautiful story. I'm with you on loving "chocolate cake". But, hanging out with my youth group is my "healthy eating". XD Anyways, I really love how you actually gave this story a foundation; you didn't just write a smutty story with no plot. You went deeply into how Jane and Lisbon felt throughout the whole thing. I'm also really impressed with how well you kept the personalities that Bruno intended for Jane and Lisbon. Well done. :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Really good.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You do not take prisoners, indeed. But that's fine with me. I have this nifty little thing called a scrolling bar at hand.
Dreamer119 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow spectacular story! Adding it to my favourites! A sequel would be amazing! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You never fail to deliver. Once again, an amazing little fic! One request: Have you ever thought about doing a fic of Jane's *alone time* if you know what i mean? I wanted to do a fic like that myself, but you have a far superior fic talent than I.
anna chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
you know what? you give yourself far too little credit. in your summary you made it sound as if this was just another smut story - and bob knows there are too many of those out there. what annoys me about them (just my personal opinion, of course) is how the authors just seem to turn off both janes and lisbons many issues and tragic backgrounds, they get together and bang! its all steamy fluff and perfect passion and butterflies. but your story kept all the personal drama while still having is-it-hot-in-here?-goodness! sex isnt the magic switch, the persons stay in character and this is exactly what works, i feel.

thats quite an accomplishment, my dear, if i might say so. if all your stories steer in this general direction, i cant wait to read them - wait, i guess i cant wait to read them anyway, because you have an all around compelling writing style. off i go then!
Slick1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I for one hope you always ignore that challenge! I don't read fan fiction for veggies - I want the chocolate cake!
Esther29 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved that so much. Licks fingers- may I have some more please?
ilikecake chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love cake, especially chocolate cake. Yours is fabulous. Please dont stop baking.