Reviews for Ninjas and Zombies
An Awesome fan-fic continue this one i believe it already has a good start why not finish until it has the best ending :D
Katana Naginata chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hey, it's me again, and I have a request...
May you PlEASE make an Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha crossover and may the main pairing to be Takashi & Kagome. If you seen Inuyasha that is or ask another author and I'm willing to wait if needed. And another reason is because there is no crossover with those two. And you should read 'Zombies' it's a crossover between Bleach and Inuyasha,it's really good but not compared to yours in this Naruto and HOTD, and maybe it'll give ideas to you ok. Any way continue your awsome story. Thanx.
Katana Naginata chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hello, it's me again and I have a request.
Can you please make an Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha crosover and the pairing to be Takashi & Kagome.
If you can thanks cause there are no Crossovers for any of them so could you. Thanks and please continue this story and finish what you are doing ok then start the Takashi & Kagome story k?
Thank you so much, I will be forever so greatful. .
Katana Naginata chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Please continue the story I love it.
allan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
GOOD WORK. :)
Mato50 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this could be a good story seeing as far as I know your the first to keep Naruto's abilities intact in the story line so please keep it going.
kikigirl101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i like it but we should have more saya and kohta in it!

please write more
Napalmion chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'll admit I was a bit amused by the story idea, but from a written aspect, you did a very good job of making the chapter interesting, keep up the good work! By the way, I'm new here, is there a "like" button by any chance...?
hanipman chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
...I find it very impossible for a civilian school to be of benefit to Naruto. Even if he is a genin, his age would most likely be at or above 15. This is around the age that Naruto gets back from the 3 year training trip with Jiraiya. Doubtfully chuunin level, yet still much stronger than any kind of civilian, even one that practices kendo, a civilian kendo at that.

Also, there was no explanation for the modern world existence known by the elemental nations. If the modern world is, aparrently, easily mentioned, it should be knowned, thus the technology stolen, copied, and used for benefit toward the elemental nations.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
if he's already a gennin why does he need to pass another gennin test?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Good start my only question is why he was sent to civilian school to learn how to pass his Genin test.