Reviews for The Right Question
rooster chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It was sad and funny. I am totally into it.
nevernotalways chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Reading this is kind of like watching Jeopardy almost, except you have to ask the questions and Harry keeps getting it wrong. Until Final Jeopardy and he risks it all and...this sounds really stupid, doesn't it? Either way, this is really good.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aww this is so sweet! Beautifully written, sad at times and hopeful at the end :')
18xD chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It was so sad to read through all their partings! Each time they got back together you just wished they stop being so insistent and got together already. I like how the story was divided into small sections with a constant theme. I think the finishing "okay" gives you the idea of the story being 'resolved' rather than just a vague closing line. Or else instead of it being articulated out, you may choose to close with an implied action.
beekers chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i love the snippets of their life.

the spacing is visually pleasing as well as a cool aspect of the storyboard/plot

i'm glad they got to they right question.

my only suggestion would be to leave out the response at the end.

there's really no need for the "okay" because anyone reading this knows they'll end up together and leaving the response from the story allows from some poetic and unique i

as well as giving that question the final say, the most momentous moment.

[ i know that's redundant but i'm not sure how else to say that!]

great job.

this is awesome :]
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwwwwwwww! 3 I love it!
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awwww sweeeeetttttt
Descendant of Doom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. I loved the ending! It was cute that they finally got a happy ending.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like it! Thanks :)
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was sweet :) . People's regard can be very destructive, sometimes, it's sad to see they broke up once :/