Reviews for Harry Potter and the Road to Greatness
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/11
That was cute.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 1/11
That was a very uneventful appearance for Daphne. I think when people asked about her they meant interactions between her and Harry...
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 1/11
Your magical ability lost was kind of stupid. I can see yhr more obscure things being blocked like mind arts and necromantic magic but not transiguration and charms. That's extremely weird.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 1/11
Two whole minutes! Wow! .-. So much for being his best subject. It would be different if they actually went all out but holy crap Harry sucks. They barely put any effort in and thoroughly demolished him.
KingRider6911 chapter 11 . 1/10
Reall excellent story, hope you update soon!
fraewyn chapter 11 . 1/9
Love it!
pasokditto chapter 11 . 1/8
Excellent story.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/8
I am giving you my vote of thanks. I love the fact that your contributing to the HP fandom. May you carry on. I don't have the time to read this at the moment, but will endeavour to read it later. (I have it downloaded, but don't fear, I will review)).

To, the authors of FFN carrying on writing, honing ur skills etc.!

1066wthec is out.

pp
dysall75 chapter 11 . 1/5
So, is Crookshanks a good cat or bad cat? Hermione was spying on Harry so did some of Hermione badness rub off on Crookshanks or is he a spy for the Flamels? Is Dobby, Winky, or some of the house elves spies?
Good Story. Keep up the good work!
MarilynT chapter 11 . 1/5
Interesting story. What about the rest of the Weasley family? Is it just Ron who is lying to Harry? Waiting for more.
cette histoire est très bien écrite elle est passionnante, dommage que tu la mettes à jour pas souvent
Happy new year, update again soon.
Mar91 chapter 11 . 1/1
I am glad that you will upgrade. I should not tell you much
Excellent Chapter, can't wait for the next one.
NewAgeOfPower chapter 11 . 1/3
Shocked this story is alive after five years.