Reviews for The Dragon King's Temple
Mondtanz chapter 12 . 9/4
Thank you for posting this, it has been a thoroughly enjoyable read. The Goa'uld as a race similar to Star Trek's Trill before the Ancients messed with them? Very interesting and very believable with the explanation you give. This is definitely one of my favourite stories.
Mondtanz chapter 7 . 8/31
I have my own theory about Zuko's condition. Toph is surrounded by her element and Zuko hasn't been able to go outside and see the sun in days. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not...
Mondtanz chapter 6 . 8/31
I was wondering when you would show the GAang side of things and you didn't disappoint. I've immensely enjoyed reading this story so far. The characterisation is spot-on, the setting is unique and I like the way you show the difficulty in communication between the SG crew and Toph and Zuko. I can't wait to read the rest of the story, including the AN...
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 12 . 8/23
Thank you for this amazing story. I've been blown away by your writing; the style, the thought processes, and the application of theories. The way you filled plot holes in both shows while staying true to the styles of both. You are truly an incredible bard. I adore the level of character growth. Your ideas into each bender's style of healing are something I've pondered a lot, and while I'd come close to your thoughts, the way you APPLIED their healing was something I'd never considered. I'm so impressed. You made me laugh every chapter. Your grasp of the characters, and the way they would interact... spotless. Perfect. And your use of the Japanese language among others to work around the language barrier, without making it easy - I've studied Japanese for five years and could understand most of what they said, which made it really fun - but the way you PLAYED with the language was beautiful and even cute. Everything for so well together. That's so hard to do with mashups that start with such different stories. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent. You've changed a lot of how I view each show, and I'm grateful.
Naunet42 chapter 12 . 8/1
This was so amazing. I really liked your Toph and Zuko and it was great to see them from SG-1's point of view. I needed some time to get used to your OC's though but all in all this story was seriously awesome. Someone really needs to write a sequel of some kind :)
Shivera chapter 1 . 7/21
This is a fantasic crossover and I adore you for having thought of it
You made them speak in japanese?

Why...
HibinoMirai chapter 12 . 7/16
To begin with, thanks for posting, this story was simply amazing.

I really enjoyed reading it. The story was both well written and made sense, not to mention all the fun inside jokes, especially on the Avatar side of things.

I also liked how it mostly focused on Zuko and Toph, she finally did get that adventure with him.

... I do have one request though...
If you think you have the time and the will, do you think you can make a one-shot about SG1 meeting the fire lord? Cause that would be so hilarious!

Again, thanks for posting this amazing story!
Old Emerald Eye chapter 10 . 7/14
"System Lords? Rude? Shocking." I am starting to like this Urdu/Djehuty.
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 7/2
The Ancients invented the ring transporters, not the Goa'uld
memyselfandi89 chapter 12 . 6/26
Oh my god! This was made of absolute awesome. I haven't had so much fun reading something for a very long time. Although I really really wanted to see the reaction of SG1 to finding out Zuko is Fire Lord, that should be priceless. A sequel would be tons of fun but if not just writing a one shot of that scene would be pretty much the best thing ever.
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 12 . 6/16
This story was phenomenal!
Every single part of it was amazing, and despite the daunting word count it was so incredibly worth the read!
The effort put into the writing, plot, lore, characterisation, language and much more was astounding and it definitely payed off!
I loved every moment of this story and simply could not stop reading it until I was finished!
I loved the blend of these two worlds together, and you did it in such an amazing way!
I especially loved that it was Zuko and Toph there together, I love their relationship and I loved everyone's reactions to their badassery! That scene where Zuko leaps up and through the ceiling and then commands the room despite the language differences was so good! I kept going back to reread it! The way that you still managed this story with the majority of it done with a language barrier was brilliant!
Honestly one of those stories that you know you'll never forget, and each part of it (and the ending too which I loved!) was simply incredible!
I know it's been quite a few years, but should you ever write a sequel it would be more than well-received - I was really looking forward to Jack's and the others' reactions to discovering their story, Zuko's rank and position, as well as meeting Mai! :)
But if you don't, rest assured this story was more than enough and is greatly appreciated for all its elements!
Thank you so much for writing this, after reading it I couldn't not leave a review, thank you :)
Death update chapter 12 . 6/10
Stargate 1 only has a limited amount of time to see all of Asunyuti a week I think you said so how about you make that the limit and you could do it in one shot style with the final oneshot
Fereydoun chapter 12 . 6/7
After chapter one i was like "this is so awesome". after chapter two I was more like "THIS IS SO AWESOME!"

It just got better after each chapter !

THIS WAS SO AWESOME !
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 12 . 5/21
This is utterly awesome. Amazing. Wow. The perfect crossover. The action is just… wow. Insert every bestseller blurb here. If you could print this and sell it, it would be a bestseller. Wow. You are the man.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »