Reviews for The Dragon King's Temple
BbK2442 chapter 12 . 2/16
Oh, wow. What a ride. I can't even begin to write down the words to tell you how much I love your story.

I love how much everyone-and I mean everyone-is in character here. I was shocked when you said that you'd only watched a few episodes of SG-1. You've kept everyone pretty much in character throughout the story.

I also love how you played around with SG-1 canon in this way. It actually feels more...realistic(?) than canon to have the Goa'uld not always be psychos. I really do hope that we get to see more of Djehuty, and how he/they affect the rest of SG-1 canon. I would love to see how he/they react to learning of Anubis-a partially ascended Goa'uld who makes APOPHIS look cuddly and sane-of all people. :D

I really do hope that you get around to writing the sequel to this. If it's any help, I suggest making the Goa'uld the overall enemy of that story. Maybe a System Lord's ha'tak stumbles across Asunyti and tries to conquer it? I can only imagine how successful that would be with the benders and all. However, the moment it looks like the situation in untenable, the ha'tak would likely resort to bombarding the planet out of spite and to eliminate a powerful threat to the System Lords. Maybe a boarding action would have to take place to prevent that? Hmm, just imagined SG-1 and the Gaang along with the best soldiers Asunyti has to offer cooped up in a cloaked tel'tak drifting towards the ha'tak and hoping it doesn't notice. :D

Aaand, that's it. Good luck and godspeed, man.
Shepard131 chapter 1 . 2/6
this was such a great story. thank you for writing it.

also, do you realize what you've done!? I need to go read Embers. again. dammit.
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 12 . 1/31
Hi, I offer you my absolute adoration for letting me have the opportunity to read this.

Truthfully, this is the best crossover of Avatar The Last Airbender I have ever read, it has enough of everything I like in a story and so little of the bad I never noticed any. Mostly it was long and used the big words that I sometimes had to look up the meaning of (which I find fun, though I can annoy some people), the - to borrow a frequent phrase - geekery was awesome, even though I haven't watched StarGate and shows like Doctor Who and other sci-fi stuff in ages and science has always been something I liked, but never pursued. Not to mention the level of reality and grittiness you gave ATLA that made it seem more logical but still lighthearted and that it starred both Zuko and Toph, my best guy and girl of the series for me.

I really needed this after I was suddenly reminded to how badly they butchered the ATLA world in Legend of Korra recently, I needed something that exuded awesome but original series awesome.

Thanks again, it was an awesome way to kill time.
scarletavatre chapter 12 . 1/12
I left the ATLA fandom a while back but got pulled back in when I had some free time on the train ride back from work. This is excellent writing, and I'd be really interested in to see what SG-1 has to say about the ATLA world.
Opalalchemy chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Its kinda evil we don’t get to see sg1’s reaction to Fire Lord Zuko. Don’t know anything about Stargate but I really enjoyed this crossover!
Gwenetsi chapter 12 . 12/8/2017
Excellente histoire ! C'était un plaisir de la lire (même si le google translate n'est pas parfait).
L'univers de Stargate et Avatar sont très bien mélangés, c'est génial de suivre les aventures de tout le monde. J'adore la relation de Sam avec Zuko surtout. Toph, Janet et les autres sont parfaits, tout comme Sanura, Djehuty...
Une suite serait la bienvenue, j'aurais bien voulu voir l'impact du naquadah sur les terriens (auraient-ils acquis une maîtrise?), ou pourquoi pas des OS avec les moments marquants (SG1 et le seigneur du feu, Daniel et la bibliothèque...). Si jamais tu as une idée un jour, n'hésite pas !
Cette fanfiction vaut de l'or, j'espère que d'autres la découvriront.
Malgré le français, j'espère que tu auras compris l'essentiel de ce commentaire : cette histoire est super ! Merci de l'avoir fait partager.
Ginnya chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
I love this story. I love it. It's perfect.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
What an excellent crossover, the kind that makes you think about both of the worlds, involves active action, character introspection and development, deep doves into culture. Ah so good. Very satisfying even with the questions.
8967452310c chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I love this story I really really want to read the reactions of SG1 to the avatar world someday I hope your still thinking about it
Starfox5 chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Aw. That's almost a cliffhanger ending. I understand your reasons, but it's still a teasing ending.

Very good story, though. I enjoyed it very much. Cost me a few hours of sleep, too.
Starfox5 chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
Great climax of the fighting - and a greater reunion. I really liked the banter here.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
That should shake things up. Looks like Aang's going into action now.
Starfox5 chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Ah, things are looking up. Finally. And a memorable meeting there.
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
Very nice fight - just the typical "improvise a gadget" thing the SG-1 does so often, backed with more Bending tricks.
Starfox5 chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
That guy really lives to mess things up, doesn't he? Or, as the situation seems to lead to, lived.
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »