Reviews for Alexandra La Reina Vargas
Ander-j-l chapter 39 . 3/18
absolutely loved this story - would be so amazing if you decided to do a sequel! :O :)
animagirl chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
Can you make a sequel? It was awesome. My first fav Sherlock Holmes fanfic
Lovingit chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is pretty cool and love how she was at an event and things simply took off from there. Um what is to take place! Also love the long chapters and perspective.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Man I need to re-watch this movie! NICE WITH THE DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! :D

*favorites storie*
AngelFace273 chapter 39 . 11/15/2012
Hello, I just want to say that this story was really well-done, and coming from me that says a lot. Normally I hate stories where the author includes an OC right into the thick of the main plot with a passion, because the OCs tend to be absolutely ridiculous beyond belief and somehow cause the main characters to act completely OOC. But this story pleasantly surprised me. Alex is normal enough to be a believable character, yet unique enough to be an interesting and delightful read. Also, I feel that this is as close as anyone can get to how Holmes and Watson would act and react. And of course, the story itself was wonderfully written. I actually felt my heart clenching when Holmes was being tortured and Alex was suffering because of it. And my heart was positively breaking for Alex during the Epilogue. She knew that Holmes must have survived, but what if something went wrong? Already something deviated from the movie plot without any interference from Alex, so what if it happened again? It's rather hard to make me fall in love with a pairing that includes an OC, but your story definitely succeeded. Though I understand if you planned otherwise, I'd love it if you were to continue this, even if it's only a oneshot or twoshot, of what becomes of Alex and Holmes.
Ja ne!
-Angel -
Zenappa chapter 39 . 7/10/2012
Rawr! This was basically the best fanfic I've ever read and you've inspired me in so many ways. There better be a sequel or you'll be hearing from me in ways that I haven't shown before XD plus I'd miss this too much! Please keep writing and Alelock forever :))))
kitten2437 chapter 40 . 6/22/2012
i love this story.
LadyInglorion chapter 34 . 6/20/2012
Needless to say, I am still hooked on your story (no pun intended!)! But why didn't Alex warn Holmes? Very intense, I'm very excited to read more!
LadyInglorion chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Wow, your story has a delightfully enticing plot. I'm very impressed! Your storytelling ability is quite wonderful. You capture Holmes' personality perfectly in his interactions with Alex. And, as always, I greatly enjoy a strong female role in these stories. Good work!

My only complaint is that there are several grammatical errors throughout your story. There are not so many that it is distracting, but in the future you might want to take some time editing a little deeper. Some things I noticed - "enquire" is not a word. What you mean is "inquire" with an "i." Also, when making a list of people, the first person "I" should always be the last person in the list. For example - "Holmes and I went to dinner." Not, "Me and Holmes went to dinner."

Other than that, your story is absolutely wonderful, I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm anxiously reading on! )

Great job,

HockeyGirl871
TheElegantFaerie chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
I'm really liking this story so far. But I couldn't find the Ironman crossover Breath on your profile. :( I really wanted to read it. Do you think you could upload it? Or send it to me so I can read it?
daphii chapter 39 . 6/14/2012
What? This is the end? It's a great story, but I wished they met again. Or something. Maybe even a sequel! But, thank you thank you thank you for writing this wonderful piece of art.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 39 . 6/9/2012
What? NO! You can't leave it like that, you need to add more! Well, you don't have to but your fans would love you even more if you did. Great job!
Trunksymia chapter 39 . 6/9/2012
that cant be it!
ramzgurl chapter 39 . 6/5/2012
Oh my gosh! Let me start by saying that I loved your story! I literally checked everyday to see if there was an update. I'm hoping that you decide to do a sequel for this story. It would be interesting to see how you interperet Holmes would deal with a child of his own. Please think on it, you are an amazing writer. Thanks! XD
Ri-chan chapter 39 . 6/5/2012
I love it, great integration in the history of the movie I wonder...woould you do a sequel, because you let it open in the end..