Reviews for Alexandra La Reina Vargas
mun3litKnight chapter 39 . 2/6
I absolutely loved this and I binged theought the whole thing, I'm so glad I fund this awesome story. I can only imagine Holmes reaction to having kid. I'm looking forward to that sequel.
James Birdsong chapter 39 . 12/24/2015
Surely an excellent tale.
rowenaiscool chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
I enjoyed reading this!
bored411 chapter 39 . 11/28/2015
daw, that was cute :3 love the ending though i'm curious as to what sherlock would do upon finding out about his kid. amazing fanfic though! loved it
animagirl chapter 40 . 11/24/2015
Oh awesome. I hope to read more about their relationship.
ShatteredSoul37 chapter 39 . 8/13/2015
I hope there's a sequel in the future
Guest chapter 39 . 8/9/2015
is there going to be a sequel? please?
bored411 chapter 39 . 3/21/2015
i just found this, but i love it and i hope there's some chance that a third sherlock holmes movie will come out and there possibly be a sequel to this. it was great and i loved every second of it
angelofheaven001 chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
loved it.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
Great write! I loved reading this!
Ander-j-l chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
absolutely loved this story - would be so amazing if you decided to do a sequel! :O :)
animagirl chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
Can you make a sequel? It was awesome. My first fav Sherlock Holmes fanfic
Lovingit chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is pretty cool and love how she was at an event and things simply took off from there. Um what is to take place! Also love the long chapters and perspective.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Man I need to re-watch this movie! NICE WITH THE DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! :D

*favorites storie*
AngelFace273 chapter 39 . 11/15/2012
Hello, I just want to say that this story was really well-done, and coming from me that says a lot. Normally I hate stories where the author includes an OC right into the thick of the main plot with a passion, because the OCs tend to be absolutely ridiculous beyond belief and somehow cause the main characters to act completely OOC. But this story pleasantly surprised me. Alex is normal enough to be a believable character, yet unique enough to be an interesting and delightful read. Also, I feel that this is as close as anyone can get to how Holmes and Watson would act and react. And of course, the story itself was wonderfully written. I actually felt my heart clenching when Holmes was being tortured and Alex was suffering because of it. And my heart was positively breaking for Alex during the Epilogue. She knew that Holmes must have survived, but what if something went wrong? Already something deviated from the movie plot without any interference from Alex, so what if it happened again? It's rather hard to make me fall in love with a pairing that includes an OC, but your story definitely succeeded. Though I understand if you planned otherwise, I'd love it if you were to continue this, even if it's only a oneshot or twoshot, of what becomes of Alex and Holmes.
Ja ne!