Reviews for Severus' Dreams
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 11/25
Yes, Snape has learned that he’s dead in this era, and that Tim is safe now with Harry and Ginny. No doubt he believes he’s superfluous now—after all, nobody has ever wanted to do something *for* him (We all know why Albus kept him around, and it wasn’t for friendship). He will also have trouble believing that anyone does want to do anything for him, since those particular gestures have always been followed by the chains or goad by both sides. Tim, he can trust. After all, he recognizes a hellish childhood when he sees one, and was probably delighted to help Tim find ways to cope and escape. I’m certain he just wants this over with, so he can return to his regularly scheduled nightmare, and just…get it over with.
Magesa chapter 23 . 11/11
What a beautiful story. I think this is my favorite yet. Thank you.
Blackpantherprince chapter 23 . 10/28
Loved it! This was a truly beautiful and deeply moving story, the whole series is amazing, very fascinating take on the idea of reincarnation, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!:) Loved Tim as the reborn Snape, that he got a new chance... his relationship to Harry, Ginny, James Jr ( who turned out to be James senior reborn!), and all of them... and this time Tim/Snape got a father and a family who truly cared for him, a better start in life... Loved the snape potion, the recovery of Alice Longbottom, your portrayal of her and her relationship to Snape... yeah... loved the whole story... such a beautiful, bittersweet tale... :)

Very nice use of Dickens... loved the story arch, the ending mirroring the beginning... and just loved the fact that Tim did not need the heart's ease potion in the end... that he was not alone, but that we got a hint of a possilbe future Life-companion and wife... a happy ending, after all...
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 23 . 10/10
LOVE IT! This series is awesome. Haven't been able to stop reading these last few days. :D
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 23 . 9/14
Sorry about all the favorites without the reviews. I really try to avoid doing that, but life has been a little, erm, chopped up lately. I really enjoy this series, and how it honestly looks at life and the consequences of abuse, but there's also a lot of hope here.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 23 . 8/23
The whole series under one hat is one of the most magnificent fanfics I've ever read. Ever. This is REAL magic, not just conjuring things with wands. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Locutov chapter 23 . 7/28
It's not often I'm moved to tears by a story, but this is sincerely beyond beautiful. You mave had had a few spelling mistakes here and there, but don't feel bad, everyone has in some way, shape or form, and they do not detract from the story. When I started to read the Dudley piece, followed by the Snape piece, I did not see how this was where the story would end up. And you know what? I thank you that it did :)
Gioia chapter 23 . 7/21
I love this extremely unique, timey-wimey, comforting tale. Thank you so much for all of the hard work, time, energy, and creativity which you poured into this story. It must have been an exhausting process. I am deeply grateful.
Twinnie chapter 23 . 7/19
I've spent the last couple of days reading your series. The last chapters hit a bit too close to home for me to be able to write you the real review you deserve but, you're good.
Valin chapter 23 . 7/14
Great imaginative story! Really enjoyed its twists and turns!
whitehound chapter 20 . 6/27
John Nettleship, the main original model for Snape, was constitutionally unable to drink alcohol because it always gave him hiccups...
whitehound chapter 19 . 6/27
Sev and James... well, it's possible James's bullying in canon was a sort of folie a deux which wouldn't have happened without Sirius's mania. And I've always wondered whether people with multiple personalities were in fact reiterating their own past life personas. You'd have to speak to one of the alts and ask it "When were you born?"
whitehound chapter 15 . 6/27
And of course Snape doesn't show up because he's the same person as Tim, just at a different point in his internal time-line, so Tim essentially has a mild case of split personality which enables him to talk to himself.
whitehound chapter 13 . 6/26
Good line for Snape, yes.

DH has unfortunately established Snape's birth year as 1960 - I say unfortunately, because it means that Harry is wrong in OotP when he thinks that the underpants scene was over 20 years ago - it was in fact a month or two less than 20 years ago.
whitehound chapter 12 . 6/26
The Dursleys did have good reason to want to keep Harry away from magic, though - it had killed his parents, they knew that Harry himself was likely to be a target for attack in the magical world, and in fact, Dumbledore had plans to turn Harry into a near-kamikaze boy soldier.