Reviews for Severus' Dreams
Shiba-san chapter 23 . 1/23
Wonderful story!
BeaDee chapter 23 . 1/22
Thanks so much for this series of stories. They have been some of my very favorites. You do a beautiful job of honoring the characters as they're written as well as adding to their stories.
peggie chapter 23 . 1/19
This review can't possibly reflect how very much I have enjoyed your very original and beautifully written story. Thank you for the pleasure your talent has given me and, I'm sure, so many others lucky enough to find it on the internet. Like Rowling's work, you have expertly woven and dove-tailed a complex plot. I have no doubt you will be successful at getting a publisher for your original work. Good lucky and keep writing!
The arithmancer chapter 23 . 1/18
Interesting view of the Hogwarts protections. Loved the story
Lollypops101 chapter 23 . 1/15
Great conclusion!
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 1/10
Great ending.
JOdel chapter 23 . 1/8
Thank you. This held up beautifully all the way to the end.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but I would really like permission to base a .pdf publications project on this trilogy of memories and dreams. My previous work can be found on the web in the Publications collection at redhen-publications, it's a dot com. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me from the Red Hen site.

In any event, I would like to thank you for several hours of enjoyment. This really is a fine piece of storytelling.
SockMage chapter 23 . 1/10
Wow, I finally got to the end of this and definitely cried a little (in a good way:). Thanks so much for writing this. It's gotten me through some rough spots.
StarDuchess chapter 23 . 1/9
OMGosh! Nice, lovely, so glad to see it finished! And just in time for the Feast of Epiphany (Jan 6) and Severus' birthday (today Jan 9)! This whole series was really lovely, such great closure and peace for Severus and Harry (and Tim). I cried really hard at the last chapter with Harry sending Severus off to war, his son of sons - so very poignant. This one was a nice conclusion to everything: Severus' talk with Poppy on Christmas, the letters he wrote to everyone, even his gift to his future self. I'm so glad it all worked out in its own way. Beautiful story arc.

Kudos and Merry Christmas and Congrats on the original work. Good luck with getting it finished. :)
Nocturna Mae chapter 23 . 1/9
I've been following this story over the years, and I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed them. And also to say thank you for finishing them even after you got busy and also started working on original projects.
Arwenien chapter 23 . 1/8
This was a beautiful story. Thank you.
mab70 chapter 23 . 1/8
Really loved this story!
Though there are parts I'm still a bit fuzzy on, most of this absolutely fits the canon. I really can see Harry adopting, especially after his 3 were all at Hogwarts.
Did the potion appearing for Tim mean he is going to be Headmaster some day? Though I thought he was healed, that his soul got what it needed from having Harry and Ginny?
Kephiso chapter 23 . 1/8
Oh my god, I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out, so I apologize in advance for any typoes that will find their way into this review. It's hard to see through all the tears.

So this is the second story of your's that's made me cry so hard I could only be glad I didn't finish it at uni, or else it would have been quite embarrassing. This story was so great and lovely and painful in places, and the revelation of Severus, oh the whole plot just shattered me. I can't remember crying this hard in the recent past, and I can't seem to stop just yet.

This was definitely worth the wait (I don't ever read WIPs...) and I am so in love with this story... no, with the whole trilogy.

I loved the way you shaped Snape and Dudley-oh, Dudley was so great!-and all of the main characters, I loved the way everyone was so human, I loved Dudley's book about the Dursleys, I loved Snape, I delighted in Alice-that was maybe the best, if only the "Maybe we meet out of order"-part hadn't shattered me so much. No, just kidding, I really loved the way you handled time.

I did think Snape had come back from the dead to guide Tim, but he truly was reborn, wasn't he? To finally live the life he deserved, he fought for so hard. I also thought it was quite ingenious how you handled Snape's tenure as headmaster.
I do have to say, I like your Snape much better than the canon version, because your Snape was a good man, above all, and I'm not so sure about the canon version (too many people have made me doubt it).

Also linking the Cruciatus to the change Neville made in his sixth year! That was really brilliant!

... And I kinda feel like I'm running out of gushing words to say, and the tears have stopped and dried, so I will take my leave now, cherishing this story. I will have to reread it (all three of them, really-reading them in one day was truly the best decision ever) once the pain about the fate of these characters isn't quite so raw, once I can think about Severus and Tim without my eyes prickling.

One of the most well-written stories of late, I would say, and it even tops my thus-far-favourite, 'Digging For The Bones'.

Thanks for taking us along on the ride and publishing this story. It was just amazing to follow. Truly, thank you so, so, so unbelievably much, I loved it pieces.
I like this what if story it's sweet and very moving at the end.

The Crimson Mage.