Reviews for Severus' Dreams
Berrybanana05 chapter 23 . 10/11
Woah, this series was amazing-!
I love it.
Elise chapter 23 . 9/13
This is truly brilliant and wonderfully unique and the writing is absolutely top-notch. Thank you for writing this story. :)
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. The last chapter was a little choppy but with switching times it probably couldn’t be helped. These last few chapters are so sad but yet so sweet. The dynamic between Tim and Sev is a little confusing; I was almost expecting Snape to be Tim (but fully) living as Harry’s child. (Not being a phantom/echo living in Tim’s head. I probably misinterpreted the relationship in some parts however I did really enjoy your story. It was heartbreaking seeing the characters grow old. Happy life and keep up the great work with your stories or anything in general.
Noooooooo...Harry thought it was weird how much Snape anticipated his own death *cries*
Guet chapter 6 . 8/29
Ahhhh...I don’t know where this is going. I wonder if Severus is slowly going to lose more and more control. Nethertheless, I like this story and it it is really interesting.
I like this story so much so far, however, I am waiting for the other boot to drop. If Sev goes back to his real nice it will be understandable but I will be heartbroken. Having a family and coming to terms with his life/what he will do and than having to do what was suposed to happen or something along those lines. Anyway great job love this story ( just being prepared for the worst yah know lol)
Pokybyte chapter 23 . 8/16
What a wonderful little series. At times maybe a little confusing with time jumps back and forth. But it was so sweet. Good work!
djhay4 chapter 23 . 5/8
Another amazing story. The ending made me cry. I really enjoyed this!
Sharklist6285 chapter 13 . 4/18
I mean it's a slightly different expression, but they remind me of each other. Anyway, go Tolkien!
Sharklist6285 chapter 13 . 4/18
It's funny you credit that line to Tolkien even though "not all that glitters is gold" is an expression invented by Shakespeare. I also think that poem in general is fitting for Severus. Can't exactly say why, but I just feel it fits
This is an original way to bring Snape's ending to justice. This one of the best fics that I ever read.
I found my Mr. Darcy chapter 23 . 3/2
Breathtaking series. Beautifully written, thank you.
WillowOdair chapter 23 . 2/7
Oh my this was such an amazing series, I cant even express how much I loved all of it.
Kerstin2302 chapter 23 . 1/12
Such an insightful deep story. I loved reading all three!
masenka1 chapter 23 . 1/11
I cant even say how mouch I enjoyed the whole series! Your story has a really really unique storyline and the characters are so vividly depicted!