Reviews for Severus' Dreams
Your story is the second completed story I've found and read this week. They were noted as favorites of Patrificus Somewhatus. I definitely enjoy reading well written stories that are completed a whole lot better than trying to find a new one on the increasingly pathetic efforts on Fanfiction. I've read a few on AO3 but find that platform disorganized and difficult to sort. Perhaps I'm just too old to learn a new trick, but I sure wish the better writers would come back to a format I understand. Thanks for a good read.
libaka chapter 23 . 7/14
Oh my heart. I cried multiple times during this. You write beautifully, and I love the full circle. Thank you for sharing!
Eloise Rosier chapter 23 . 6/20
I had a sense that I must have read this fanfiction before as I've often returned to this fic over the years like I have with other excellent novels on my bookshelf which have grown with me. It turns out I reviewed Snape's Memories in 2011 (when I was only a few year older than Tim is in this fic). At the time, I don't think I was ready to acknowledge that this story sung to me because I longed to be absorbed into a large warm family as Tim was. I think as a teenager this story may have been my Heart's Ease too.

It's clear in both this fic series and your others that you have real familiarity with the aftershocks of childhood abuse and the scars it leaves, even when people have the opportunity to heal. It's incredible to read because it is so rarely seen in any fiction, particularly without sacrificing a compelling and interesting story.

It has been funny to return to this as an adult - while I once longed to be Tim, I now mostly long to grow into half the adult that Harry has and one day create such a warm, supportive and loving home. Thank you for writing such an excellent story and I look forward to returning to this again in another 9 years (who knows by then I may be a parent myself!)
There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. This deserves 329,274,283,253,928,718,838 stars and more.
Thank you for writing this beautiful scene between Harry and James.
James is always portrayed as stuck up and not the best person but everyone has another side to their personality.
cosmikku chapter 23 . 6/2
Omg I super searched for this and the first story during my quarantine free time and I don’t regret it. When I first read them a while ago this story wasn’t quite finished yet. I feel so much closure. It’s a little bittersweet but in a “life goes on and Everything will work itself out” kind of way. Which is interesting when I think about how different my life was when I first read this fic! It’s just. Very very good. Thank you for this story.
thatquietgirl21 chapter 23 . 5/30
I've read many stories where Snape raised Harry, but this is the first where Harry raised Snape- and it was very well done! This has very much become one of my favorites, along with the rest of the trilogy. Well done!
Hayley Jean1 chapter 23 . 3/19
LOVED the series. Good job
annasfanfic chapter 23 . 1/8
3 All 3 are beautifully written and I've enjoyed them immensely!
iadorespike chapter 22 . 12/18/2019
This trio of stories remain one of the best things I’ve ever read. Beautiful, thanks so much!
RJ chapter 23 . 11/23/2019
As a huuuuge HP fan, I was always left dissatisfied with Cursed Child. May I just say, you truly captured these characters. The pain and healing, inevitably PTSD, and logical careers they ended up in. Well done.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 23 . 10/14/2019
Thanks!
KarlaMarie chapter 22 . 10/2/2019
I cry every f*cking time!

Thank you for writing this. It is a cathartic release that does my soul and heart good.

thank you.
reinedangoisse chapter 22 . 9/22/2019
HOOWWW DAREEEEEeeee yoaauuuuuuu?! i'm fucking sobbing my eyes out. this is the first time i read this because i thought the story ended at Snape's Memories but I find out there is a sequel and everything i suspected of the first part was true and oh my god hoW DARE YOU HURT ME THIS WAY I HATE YOU
reinedangoisse chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
i fucking hate you oh my god why doesn't Harry tell James what his dream means oh my God he must know what James is dreaming! my soul is hurting