Reviews for Severus' Dreams
AWater Lily chapter 23 . 9/30
This was sweet
her-my-own chapter 23 . 9/20
Brilliant. Thank you for this. I was definitely crying by the end
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 23 . 5/8
Loved your series. I'm upset we never got to see Gins letter
reinedangoisse chapter 1 . 4/4
a series i always come back to and always has my heart, i love this
lorlorgrace chapter 13 . 3/5
Just thought I'd point out that Snape was born in 1960, not 1959!
lucynapilo chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
I love this series. Thank you.
Stormshadow13 chapter 23 . 9/19/2021
Love this story.
jujub chapter 23 . 8/30/2021
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
Terrible grammar. The idea seems interesting but this is impossible to read. No effort put into spelling correctly
RavenclawLeader chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Some people with all these negative comments need to go shove off. Don’t let them get too you too much! The entire point of this website is to experiment and learn and get better. I love the ideas behind this story, and the characters are amazingly well thought out. I’m enjoying the series so far, and I hope you continue writing. You certainly have a talent for it!
annasfanfic chapter 23 . 7/26/2021
I just reread the whole series, it's very lovely!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2021
Thank you. This is one of the most heartwarming storylines I have ever read on fanfiction.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2021
What the hell happened to F Longbottoms storyline and what about James’ and his apparent reincarnation or at least the allusion of the nightmare/memory to the deaths of Harrys parents?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2021
Alright, that’s it! This has got to be one of the worst fictions, or rather series (I’ve read from the first “Memories”), that I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across. What makes it worse is that it’s not the writing, grammar and spelling that’s been beautifully betad, the story-line that’s been well edited, the plot that’s been well thought-out and strung together or even the ideas, tension, interactions and dialogues behind it all.
No, it’s the effing fact that it’s always a “narrow miss”-crap-device when it comes to the interesting parts, that is insistently and relentlessly being used and doesn’t allow for any release of tension. I would compare it to the trashy drama and/or romance filth where everyone is conveniently too dense and every dialogue about a certain subject is just ambiguous enough to be misunderstood or is blatantly mis-regarded and ignored just to draw things out a little longer instead of coming up with interesting, compelling new things, if it wasn’t too “the exact same”-identical to be simply a comparison.
Everyone always whines about “angst” being too much and doesn’t realise it’s actually a “device/technique” that can be used regardless to ruin any kind of writing…
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 23 . 5/10/2021
Fuck this was emotional, Harry's a good dad. The characters are written so brillaintly its beautiful.

I'm glad there was an explanation for this whole possession time travel thing Snape's got going. I sorta had it figured out so it was satisfying to see.

I'm not entirely convinced that Snape would visit the Longbottoms or Luna/Ollivander at all, but it's a nice thought.