Reviews for Severus' Dreams
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 23 . 5/10/2021
Fuck this was emotional, Harry's a good dad. The characters are written so brillaintly its beautiful.

I'm glad there was an explanation for this whole possession time travel thing Snape's got going. I sorta had it figured out so it was satisfying to see.

I'm not entirely convinced that Snape would visit the Longbottoms or Luna/Ollivander at all, but it's a nice thought.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2021
So good. All of them. You tied it all together so well. I loved it! Thank you!
sp72 chapter 23 . 2/19/2021
This is an absolutely stunning series of stories. I went through all 3 in two days barely able to put it away. Despite the fact how many times I could barely see the letters through the veil of tears so many times I lost count. An amazing bittersweet melancholic and still so positive and complicated storyline all through the 3 stories. How did you come up with the idea? Thank you for the amazing reading.
DJArla chapter 23 . 1/30/2021
This was sad but beautiful. I’m so grateful you took the time to write it. You had clearly thought through the plot before you started writing because you went in to such detail and depth, which really drew me in to the story. Amazing. Thank you
MarJel chapter 23 . 1/12/2021
I did not understand the story. What is the Severus-Tim relationship.
Could someone explain it to me?
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 12/3/2020
This was such a unique & utterly brilliant read, I enjoyed it so much, Thank you!

Happy Holidays! :o)
memory-flower chapter 23 . 11/12/2020
Absolutely fabulous. The whole series.
petalssunwards chapter 23 . 10/2/2020
wow! m speechless
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2020
Your story is the second completed story I've found and read this week. They were noted as favorites of Patrificus Somewhatus. I definitely enjoy reading well written stories that are completed a whole lot better than trying to find a new one on the increasingly pathetic efforts on Fanfiction. I've read a few on AO3 but find that platform disorganized and difficult to sort. Perhaps I'm just too old to learn a new trick, but I sure wish the better writers would come back to a format I understand. Thanks for a good read.
libaka chapter 23 . 7/14/2020
Oh my heart. I cried multiple times during this. You write beautifully, and I love the full circle. Thank you for sharing!
Eloise Rosier chapter 23 . 6/20/2020
I had a sense that I must have read this fanfiction before as I've often returned to this fic over the years like I have with other excellent novels on my bookshelf which have grown with me. It turns out I reviewed Snape's Memories in 2011 (when I was only a few year older than Tim is in this fic). At the time, I don't think I was ready to acknowledge that this story sung to me because I longed to be absorbed into a large warm family as Tim was. I think as a teenager this story may have been my Heart's Ease too.

It's clear in both this fic series and your others that you have real familiarity with the aftershocks of childhood abuse and the scars it leaves, even when people have the opportunity to heal. It's incredible to read because it is so rarely seen in any fiction, particularly without sacrificing a compelling and interesting story.

It has been funny to return to this as an adult - while I once longed to be Tim, I now mostly long to grow into half the adult that Harry has and one day create such a warm, supportive and loving home. Thank you for writing such an excellent story and I look forward to returning to this again in another 9 years (who knows by then I may be a parent myself!)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. This deserves 329,274,283,253,928,718,838 stars and more.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2020
Thank you for writing this beautiful scene between Harry and James.
James is always portrayed as stuck up and not the best person but everyone has another side to their personality.
cosmikku chapter 23 . 6/2/2020
Omg I super searched for this and the first story during my quarantine free time and I don’t regret it. When I first read them a while ago this story wasn’t quite finished yet. I feel so much closure. It’s a little bittersweet but in a “life goes on and Everything will work itself out” kind of way. Which is interesting when I think about how different my life was when I first read this fic! It’s just. Very very good. Thank you for this story.
thatquietgirl21 chapter 23 . 5/30/2020
I've read many stories where Snape raised Harry, but this is the first where Harry raised Snape- and it was very well done! This has very much become one of my favorites, along with the rest of the trilogy. Well done!
931 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »