Reviews for Severus' Dreams
Hayley Jean1 chapter 23 . 3/19/2020
LOVED the series. Good job
annasfanfic chapter 23 . 1/8/2020
3 All 3 are beautifully written and I've enjoyed them immensely!
iadorespike chapter 22 . 12/18/2019
This trio of stories remain one of the best things I’ve ever read. Beautiful, thanks so much!
RJ chapter 23 . 11/23/2019
As a huuuuge HP fan, I was always left dissatisfied with Cursed Child. May I just say, you truly captured these characters. The pain and healing, inevitably PTSD, and logical careers they ended up in. Well done.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 23 . 10/14/2019
Thanks!
KarlaMarie chapter 22 . 10/2/2019
I cry every f*cking time!

Thank you for writing this. It is a cathartic release that does my soul and heart good.

thank you.
reinedangoisse chapter 22 . 9/22/2019
HOOWWW DAREEEEEeeee yoaauuuuuuu?! i'm fucking sobbing my eyes out. this is the first time i read this because i thought the story ended at Snape's Memories but I find out there is a sequel and everything i suspected of the first part was true and oh my god hoW DARE YOU HURT ME THIS WAY I HATE YOU
reinedangoisse chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
i fucking hate you oh my god why doesn't Harry tell James what his dream means oh my God he must know what James is dreaming! my soul is hurting
Perhentian chapter 23 . 9/3/2019
This story is very good, I loved it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/27/2019
At least Poppy knows. I think by this time Snape is just hoping for it to be over quickly. \

Hurrah for Harry and Tim! They were allowed to have lives.

Snape? Not so much.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 8/11/2019
Yes, this only confirms what everyone knew-that Severus will become Tim, still with a horrific childhood. Severus will rescue himself-but nobody will ever rescue him.

But it's nice that Harry gives him such a touching good-bye.

So Snape must still return for another horrible half-year and then die in a ghastly way, all for the Greater Good.

Still, he'll come back. (though in the interim, he may finally be able to tell Dumbledore what he really thinks and how badly he ruined so many lives, while enjoying decades of adulation).
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/5/2019
No, there's never any hope for Severus himself. "I gave Hope to the world, I kept none for myself"-from Lord of the Rings, I believe. Even Harry admits it (funny how Harry is always rescued, and Snape never is).
aemilyl24 chapter 23 . 7/19/2019
Wow - fantastic story! Thank you.
Leo105 chapter 23 . 7/15/2019
Hsodjeidkfhens. Damn. You, my friend, made me cry. All those people dying and meeting posthumously always gets me, I swear.
Thank you for this wonderful story! Or rather stories, I loved all three of them very much.
Tracy Noble Bair chapter 23 . 6/27/2019
Thank you for such a heartwarming and well thought storyline . Every so often I come back to read this.
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »