Reviews for Severus' Dreams
WalkerWriter chapter 22 . 6/6/2019
"I promise you, when you get to the end you won't be alone". what an amazing way to intertwine the story
mekareami chapter 23 . 6/5/2019
I truly enjoyed this series. Thank you for conpleting the tale that was first hinted at in such a satisfying way. In hopes that I read more of your work. tyvm for writing
Anna chapter 22 . 3/29/2019
I Love this serie! It is amazing!
Candlesonthetable chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
Every so often I read through this series from start to finish and allow myself to believe this is how the story really continued. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Sefera chapter 23 . 1/19/2019
Very, Very Good! I’m favoriting this! And I fav’d the second one too, just so you know. That was a wonderful story, perfectly written...
Wordseeker chapter 23 . 1/4/2019
Feels. Why don't you break my heart some more?

This was oh so utterly perfect and it had be on the verge of tears so many times.

So, so, good, the entire series. I read it all in one night.

You're quite an amazing writer, dear author. I'll try to check your original work too.

Thank you for such a heartwarming tale.

*Doffs hat.

- Wordseeker.
bones71 chapter 23 . 1/1/2019
Today I found your stories and have sat and done nothing but read all 3 of these wonderful tales. Thank you for giving Snape some positive s from seeing what a good family can do to redeeming him with in the wizarding world with an order of Merlin and putting him in his own tomb next to Dumbeldorks was beautiful. I have laughed and cried with every other emotion in-between. Thank you so much for writing these wonderful tales all the best Debi x
Temple Cloud chapter 22 . 11/26/2018
Wait - it took Severus Snape, one of the most brilliant wizards of the twentieth century, up to Chapter 22 of this story to understand that Tim was a future incarnation of himself - and then only because Harry Potter explained it to him? Well, I suppose 1997Snape had only had a few days in which to observe Tim and get to know him - he doesn't know about being the 'Dark Man' whom Tim recalls from his early childhood - whereas Harry in 2070 or thereabouts has had plenty of time to work it out.

Anyway, I loved this series - thank you! Having named the tiny waif in this story 'Tim', bringing in all the Dickens references in this one was laying it on a bit thick - but fair enough.
bl00d-orange chapter 15 . 10/28/2018
this might be my favorite fanfic ever. It just gets better and better. I love Alice.
Berrybanana05 chapter 23 . 10/11/2018
Woah, this series was amazing-!
I love it.
Elise chapter 23 . 9/13/2018
This is truly brilliant and wonderfully unique and the writing is absolutely top-notch. Thank you for writing this story. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. The last chapter was a little choppy but with switching times it probably couldn’t be helped. These last few chapters are so sad but yet so sweet. The dynamic between Tim and Sev is a little confusing; I was almost expecting Snape to be Tim (but fully) living as Harry’s child. (Not being a phantom/echo living in Tim’s head. I probably misinterpreted the relationship in some parts however I did really enjoy your story. It was heartbreaking seeing the characters grow old. Happy life and keep up the great work with your stories or anything in general.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2018
Noooooooo...Harry thought it was weird how much Snape anticipated his own death *cries*
Guet chapter 6 . 8/29/2018
Ahhhh...I don’t know where this is going. I wonder if Severus is slowly going to lose more and more control. Nethertheless, I like this story and it it is really interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
I like this story so much so far, however, I am waiting for the other boot to drop. If Sev goes back to his real nice it will be understandable but I will be heartbroken. Having a family and coming to terms with his life/what he will do and than having to do what was suposed to happen or something along those lines. Anyway great job love this story ( just being prepared for the worst yah know lol)
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »