Reviews for Severus' Dreams
Xedra chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Love this. Seriously love this! Can't wait to see what happens next.
MrRobertsIII chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Excellent! What novel idea.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Ahh, I'm beginning to understand now. I really like this series. So keep 'm coming, yeah.
Joey Penn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh my goodness, I didn't see your author's note at first so I didn't realise it was in the Snape's Memories world, and then it hit me as I got to the last section of the second chapter and I was like WOW. I know I'm not making much sense and that's because I'm amazed, I love this story already. And it makes so much sense now why Severus would appear to Harry in Snape's Memories, because Snape experienced what it was to be Tim, for real. Oh I love this type of seemingly complicated plot!

Well done, and I officially love you as an author, you are totally one of the best that I have read, and I have read a whole lot!
SimplyAnn chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
So I must admit I'm kinda confused...did the potion poppy gave snaps send him forward in time to Tim's body? Or is it really a dream? Or what? Please update soon! Hopefully that'll answer my questions :)

Ann
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
i love it, i love it, i love it! i want to read more like right now! hahah cant wait!
tess4aria chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
sunsethill chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
What a brilliant way to get us a glimpse into how things are going with the Potters and what is going on with Severus in that horrible year at Hogwarts. So creative and I just love seeing Lily and Albus again, as well as dad!Harry. So is this the source of the connection Tim had with Severus?
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I've always loved Poppy and I like that she has been able to figure things out like this. That year must have been an absolutely horrible one for Severus. I'm eager to see what dreams the potion gives him.
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oooo interesting! I'm looking forward to reading more! I wonder what Sev will dream!
aalens chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I'm so pleased that Severus has a little respite at Christmas!

Thanks for this.
duj chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was rather an ominous ending, I thought. He only needs a *small* dose...
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ok i need an update. i need to know what happens next!
tess4aria chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bookwormqueen7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
that is good. update soon please.
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 Next »