Reviews for Savior
The Princess Maker chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
A cute, bittersweet story. After all, this is what comes with organ donation. If I recall correctly,
Kate didn't need anything (at least, at that point in time) other than a kidney and as far as we know, the Fitzgeralds may have been open to letting others have Anna's other organs. It's so cute to see the grandchild being told of and little Nathan calling Anna an angel.
insanities chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This may be a late review, but this was absolutely gorgeous. This fic left me in tears, it was so flawless and it caused so many feels. This was magnificent; the overall idea and what Anna has done was spectacular. This has to be one of my favorite fics here.
Fey-Vim chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful - your story made me cry.
ectobiologies chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow...This was unbelievably amazing. It's really touching; I like how you portrayed these people who never belonged to the book. I love how you put them together to make it believable. I can imagine Jesse going around saying this.
I loved this :D
Lingro chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my god, this is brilliant, its so good. More please
LeARn-t0-fLY chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awww. Truley speechless. Thank you for a wonderful end to My Sister's Keeper. They should include this after the end chapter. It was beautiful :') x
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Such a sad ending to My Sister's Keeper. I remember throwing that book at a wall when I finished it. Guilty as charged. :) Great story, btw. I don't know why you have so little reviews, though, to be honest.
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is THE MOST beautiful thing I've ever read in my entire life.