Reviews for Dragonborn of Zero
pedrofaria339 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Simply amazing!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Not bad. Lazurman Seal of Approval!
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
go too dawnstar for another. it will be in the museum for the quest. the dagger has a small chanch too kill with first hit
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good job, though if it was not for a certain cool horse I would have never touched DB, and killed the annoying clawn with fire, or lightning (I especially like the super-zapper, killed an elder dragon in one go, though the armor was double enchanted for destruction reduction cost of 100%).

I wonder what would have happened if a typical Magus intead of Shirou was summoned by Louise? My most likely of conclusions was a Nockout trick, then kidnapping Louise (as the master of second magic responsible for it) and running into the woods (typical magus fear death-by-dissection at hands of local MA, I think).
IonutRO chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Not only should you make this a full story, but you should elaborate the scenes that you've already wrote. Seriously the only other Skyrim/Familiar of Zero English fic on this site is shite.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I liked this.
That guy with a face chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Needs moar...something. *thumbs up*
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm liking it.

I would not object to more one-shots.

I think conjuration is a good skill to train in.

I got 100 conjuration meself and Dremora lords are kick ass.

Especially two of them.

I don't even have to fight myself, half the time.

"I smell weakness" and all that.

-Lord Sigfry-
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was hilarious. The references, at least were PURE gold!
Vanishing Trooper chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You should have put a bucket on the weapon shop guy's head an stole all his shit.

Also wielding Spellbreaker along with Derflinger would ruin any mage's day.

If you make more, I hope your Dragonborn suddenly has to resist the undeniable urge to use Dragonrend on Sylphid and slay her because he needed a dragon soul for his shouts.
Dark Dragon of Kaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh man this is ironic I was thinking of a similar idea with these

two.A few days ago.
Yapay the Master Elite chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Dude, you have a golden opportunity here. This is just speaks of greatness. I love the idea and concept. Even though you said it is a one-shot I hope and ask that you reconsider. I am a fan of both Familiar of Zero and Skyrim, so I was very excited to see a crossover done (even if it is only a one-shot).

Yapay
Avalaon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I used to demand more snippets like these... But then I took an arrow to the knee.