Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Acceptance
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lovely,this is a pov which is rather rare lol..and mrs granger is right,bastard is a really weird pet name but very appropriate too xD
beaweasley2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I have to admit, I'm with Helen - she asked some very valid questions, to which Severus gave some very well thought-out answers. I hope things go well between the Grangers and Severus from here on out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked this, Thanks!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely...I hesitated with reading this, since I really disliked the Grangers (I don't mean that they were badly written, just that they weren't written like the kind of people I'd like), but I really liked this one. I particularly appreciated the mention of the royal family, since as a stout monarchist, I've often wondered how it works with wizards and the royal family. I even have a story about an HRH turning out a wizard planned. And just for the record, I think the Duchess of Cornwall would know too. :))

Anyway, I rather liked Severus' talk with Mrs. Granger, even though I still don't like her. Severus letting her handle his wand is admirable. Oh, and another thing I appreciated was the mention of shotguns - one often wonders what effect it would have if the Order decided to carry them...
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like that Severus says "not a complete sociopath," but doesn't deny being a minor one
Believenfairies chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow great story. I don't know how I haven't read it until now :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I adore this! Great job!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed this change of pace of sorts, it was interesting to see what was going on in the Dr. Grangers' minds
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Absolutely loved this ;)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What I love about this fic is that it doesn't feel like some massive jump from the old Severus to this one - it feels perfectly natural that he's more stable and relaxed in his own skin because you took such such great care with his characterisation in the original story.
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Somehow I missed this one when you posted it...Great job...loved the talk with Hermione's mom...and loved the visual after all that of them lost in each other without thought to the parents lurking nearby.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
My first reaction to the last line was the predictable "aww" of appreciating a touching scene; the second one was wondering whether or not Helen wanted to run out there and "PG13" things a bit like a mother would try on her daughter's first date. Despite the problems between the three of them, I love Hermione's interactions with her parents, because it always has the impact of a tragic story and the heart of an adventure.

I was a little shocked at first to see the rating wasn't even T, considering what story this is based off of, but reading through it, I realized that it didn't really need foul language or interrupted "fun times" to make it powerful; it already had that through Helen's different attempts at unmasking Severus, and John's easy acceptance of Severus' presence in his daughter's life. In fact, the innocence of the Muggle vs magic is probably the best part of the entire thing. I didn't need a grisly recounting of the worst parts of the war to feel that her parents understood Hermione had grown up and taken a hold of her life.

Again, I thank you for your wonderful, fabulous writing, and I'll be off to read some more CtS - if I don't fall asleep first, that is. Eheh.

Lots of dragon-y love,

DL ("Dragon Lover"), Queen of the Macarena
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
A nice interlude and insight to the Grangers' mindset and acceptance of Hermione and Severus.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm glad they accepted them as a couple even though it took them so much time. And maybe, after his discussion with her mother, they won't be so afraid of them.
magalena chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oooh! I loved this little glimpse back into the PTL world. It's easy to see why Hermione's parents would have serious reservations about Severus, and still carry a fear of magic after what happened to them. I loved the honesty and candor Severus shows in his conversations, especially with Helen. Thanks for letting us visit this universe again if even for a short visit. ;-)
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »