Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Acceptance
selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I adore this! Great job!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed this change of pace of sorts, it was interesting to see what was going on in the Dr. Grangers' minds
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Absolutely loved this ;)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What I love about this fic is that it doesn't feel like some massive jump from the old Severus to this one - it feels perfectly natural that he's more stable and relaxed in his own skin because you took such such great care with his characterisation in the original story.
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Somehow I missed this one when you posted it...Great job...loved the talk with Hermione's mom...and loved the visual after all that of them lost in each other without thought to the parents lurking nearby.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
My first reaction to the last line was the predictable "aww" of appreciating a touching scene; the second one was wondering whether or not Helen wanted to run out there and "PG13" things a bit like a mother would try on her daughter's first date. Despite the problems between the three of them, I love Hermione's interactions with her parents, because it always has the impact of a tragic story and the heart of an adventure.

I was a little shocked at first to see the rating wasn't even T, considering what story this is based off of, but reading through it, I realized that it didn't really need foul language or interrupted "fun times" to make it powerful; it already had that through Helen's different attempts at unmasking Severus, and John's easy acceptance of Severus' presence in his daughter's life. In fact, the innocence of the Muggle vs magic is probably the best part of the entire thing. I didn't need a grisly recounting of the worst parts of the war to feel that her parents understood Hermione had grown up and taken a hold of her life.

Again, I thank you for your wonderful, fabulous writing, and I'll be off to read some more CtS - if I don't fall asleep first, that is. Eheh.

Lots of dragon-y love,

DL ("Dragon Lover"), Queen of the Macarena
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
A nice interlude and insight to the Grangers' mindset and acceptance of Hermione and Severus.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm glad they accepted them as a couple even though it took them so much time. And maybe, after his discussion with her mother, they won't be so afraid of them.
magalena chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oooh! I loved this little glimpse back into the PTL world. It's easy to see why Hermione's parents would have serious reservations about Severus, and still carry a fear of magic after what happened to them. I loved the honesty and candor Severus shows in his conversations, especially with Helen. Thanks for letting us visit this universe again if even for a short visit. ;-)
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Glad to see another bit from the PTL story! A definitely different story than I was expecting.

I'm not too much of a fan of Mommy and Daddy's POV (as I'd rather see much more Severus and Hermione interaction!) but you handled the prompt well. I did enjoy their interaction and how Severus didn't even care if they didn't like him and had no concerns with telling them so.

Him catching Hermione eavesdropping and their bit of banter was my favorite part. They know one another well and it would be difficult for her parents to really disapprove when seeing just how well they interact together.
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i loved the first story and this one says it all. thank you.
Frusie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is the second one-shot you've done that didn't have any sex. Who are you and what have you done to Loten?

I kid, I kid. This was far more interesting that I expected. I was a little sad when it ended.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this! It reminds me so much of my parents' reactions to my husband. He's quite affectionate with me, and a good storyteller, but my parents don't get too many glimpses of that side of him :).

Much like I'm sure Hermione would do, when my parents point this out to me, I reply "I'm in my 30s; it doesn't matter what you think". LOL.
Xxwhy-mexX1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
lovely one-shot )

I absolutley adore Hermione's dad, the way he's interrested in everything in the magical world is so much like Hermione.

I understand that severus woudn't care what her parents thaught about him or theire relationship, he never really cared about anyone else's judgment exept Hermione's.

just as a smale reminder, PLEASE update 'chacing the sun' soon. pretty please D
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
My initial reaction to the idea of Snape/Hermione has always been EW! THAT IS SO GROSS! However, I decided that I wasn't being fair, so I took a deep breath, sat down, and read the first Snape/Hermione story that I saw, which was this. So now I conclude that this story is... not bad. Not bad at all. Although I'm not quite sure why Snape is alive after the war, I loved his conversations with Hermione's parents. The whole reserved thing was very him and I liked the ending (after I stopped gagging at the idea of Mione kissing a man old enough to be her father). But anyways, I'm easing myself into the pairing and this was a good start. Now, I'll take another deep breath and find another Snape/Hermione after telling you that I liked this story. Wish me luck.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »