Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Acceptance
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Severus was incredibly understanding to both Hermione's parents, even more to her mother...
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Amazing! I loved it.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ha! That ending has me laughing. I really liked the final conversation between Severus and Helen, too; it was the perfect transition for Mrs. Granger finally to be able to accept them. Thanks for writing this!
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is so beautiful. And I still haven't read the main story. I should start with it soon though.
I particularly liked Severus and the science parts in this. And somehow Hermione is important for this story (of course) but she is portrayed as a side character at the same time. Really interesting.
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lovely,this is a pov which is rather rare lol..and mrs granger is right,bastard is a really weird pet name but very appropriate too xD
beaweasley2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I have to admit, I'm with Helen - she asked some very valid questions, to which Severus gave some very well thought-out answers. I hope things go well between the Grangers and Severus from here on out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked this, Thanks!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely...I hesitated with reading this, since I really disliked the Grangers (I don't mean that they were badly written, just that they weren't written like the kind of people I'd like), but I really liked this one. I particularly appreciated the mention of the royal family, since as a stout monarchist, I've often wondered how it works with wizards and the royal family. I even have a story about an HRH turning out a wizard planned. And just for the record, I think the Duchess of Cornwall would know too. :))

Anyway, I rather liked Severus' talk with Mrs. Granger, even though I still don't like her. Severus letting her handle his wand is admirable. Oh, and another thing I appreciated was the mention of shotguns - one often wonders what effect it would have if the Order decided to carry them...
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like that Severus says "not a complete sociopath," but doesn't deny being a minor one
Believenfairies chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow great story. I don't know how I haven't read it until now :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I adore this! Great job!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed this change of pace of sorts, it was interesting to see what was going on in the Dr. Grangers' minds
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Absolutely loved this ;)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What I love about this fic is that it doesn't feel like some massive jump from the old Severus to this one - it feels perfectly natural that he's more stable and relaxed in his own skin because you took such such great care with his characterisation in the original story.
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Somehow I missed this one when you posted it...Great job...loved the talk with Hermione's mom...and loved the visual after all that of them lost in each other without thought to the parents lurking nearby.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »