Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Acceptance
Foreverdaylight chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is probably my favorite one shot that you have written I love her parents reaction and the ending was cute which you should do more often :)
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Severus was incredibly understanding to both Hermione's parents, even more to her mother...
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Amazing! I loved it.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ha! That ending has me laughing. I really liked the final conversation between Severus and Helen, too; it was the perfect transition for Mrs. Granger finally to be able to accept them. Thanks for writing this!
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is so beautiful. And I still haven't read the main story. I should start with it soon though.
I particularly liked Severus and the science parts in this. And somehow Hermione is important for this story (of course) but she is portrayed as a side character at the same time. Really interesting.
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lovely,this is a pov which is rather rare lol..and mrs granger is right,bastard is a really weird pet name but very appropriate too xD
beaweasley2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I have to admit, I'm with Helen - she asked some very valid questions, to which Severus gave some very well thought-out answers. I hope things go well between the Grangers and Severus from here on out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked this, Thanks!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely...I hesitated with reading this, since I really disliked the Grangers (I don't mean that they were badly written, just that they weren't written like the kind of people I'd like), but I really liked this one. I particularly appreciated the mention of the royal family, since as a stout monarchist, I've often wondered how it works with wizards and the royal family. I even have a story about an HRH turning out a wizard planned. And just for the record, I think the Duchess of Cornwall would know too. :))

Anyway, I rather liked Severus' talk with Mrs. Granger, even though I still don't like her. Severus letting her handle his wand is admirable. Oh, and another thing I appreciated was the mention of shotguns - one often wonders what effect it would have if the Order decided to carry them...
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like that Severus says "not a complete sociopath," but doesn't deny being a minor one
Believenfairies chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow great story. I don't know how I haven't read it until now :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I adore this! Great job!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed this change of pace of sorts, it was interesting to see what was going on in the Dr. Grangers' minds
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Absolutely loved this ;)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What I love about this fic is that it doesn't feel like some massive jump from the old Severus to this one - it feels perfectly natural that he's more stable and relaxed in his own skin because you took such such great care with his characterisation in the original story.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »