Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Acceptance
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i loved that story *sigh* i miss it now i think ill go back and reread it. :) Cant wait for chaseing the sun to update :) I just love the way u write severus.
MissFine1997 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, how i love your stories. I think they are witty and so great.

Great story

Miss E. Fine
Akira079 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was absolutely adorable! I love it when we see Hermione's parents in the story. I hope you do something similar in Chasing the Sun. Loved the ending :)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Still very much the professor, even when his audience changes. ;) I'd love to see fanart depicting Helen's expression when she found herself on the wrong end of Severus' wand, lol. Rhubarb? Runes? Classic rock? Sounds like fodder for pt. 2!

Hope your holidays were restful. Thanks for posting-

hm88
curiousspeaks chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
your writing own me. Ta.
Aniloverl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I am so glad this story isn't ending just yet, it is too good. I loved the latest installment and can't wait for Chasing to update.

I knew I stalked you for a reason.
KaileenaKali chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is so sweet, and in some Severus' lines bittersweet, even.

Grangers are real and believable, both their concern for Hermione, and their fear of magic. It's more to forgiveness than simple forgive, isn't it? There's also the Forget part. And their gradual and reluctant acceptance of Severus.

Oh but you make my heart ache so for Severus. Wonderful, amazing, bitter, broken, poor man.

The end made me giggle like a 4th year *le swoon*

thank you for this pleasure. I so adore your Severus.
LachesisBenton chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this was good :-) - An original take on things...

thank you for sharing!
Traken chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ah, so THIS is why you've been absent from CTS for awhile. Well, if we get something this awesome in exchange for a little patience, I'm happy to wait. I needed something to make me grin like a loon after the angsty patch they're going through in CTS. I had wondered in passing how the Grangers senior dealt with the odd relationship from their own side, and this is a beautiful little analysis. Much as I love Hermione's and Severus' viewpoints, it's nice to have something in your universe from another POV.
A fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is amazing. I loved Severus's attitude in this and how he explained things to the Grangers. Excellent story.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wonderful. Will there be another for the 3000th review? Hope so, truly love this series. Thanks for making my day.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
beautiful missing scenes i absolutely burst out laughing when Hermione was revealed to be eavesdropping XD

it's good to see that the Grangers eventually did come to accept them .
renaid chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, wasn't that just a delicious little taste of something I needed very much. I've missed "Chasing the Sun" so it is nice to have a little Loten flavor to keep me company today.

Thank you for sharing.
RawenclawBabe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful. Good, Hermione's parents finally accept Severus as their (almost) son-in-law.
Mel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was a very nice follow up one-shot :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »