Reviews for Trigon
Simply brilliant.
milagglad chapter 31 . 6/16
Buena historia
IronicSteel chapter 31 . 5/1
Love this story it is one of my favorites. You should do a sequel about their wanderings and maybe meeting and finding Claire's brother in the process. Keep up the good work.
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Is it just me or is Claire...a pillow princess now? Honestly just wondering.
celesse201 chapter 31 . 9/10/2015
This is amazing I hope u do a part 2 to this story also a part 2 to REP story
Kastanja chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Wow. Love your writing. Love the Tri, well written. Would absolutely love a sequel.
AlexJMP chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
Looking forward to the sequel! An absolutely fab read
Just me and myself chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
I don't know if you have any plans for a sequel but, damn, I really wish you did. You're writing style and plot are absolutely amazing, I think it's fair to say you are the best Resident Evil fanfiction writer I've ever read. Thank you for taking your time and writing this story.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God! This has been one heck of a journey and I'm so happy at the same time so sad that I've finally reached the end of your wonderful story. From the beginning with just K-mart/Claire to Claire/Alice and Alice/K-Mart to just the perfect mix of Claire/K-mart/Alice ugh the feels. This is not the first time I've encountered a "Tri Relationship" story, many have done stories of the same type but few have actually made it work and actually made it feel real so perfectly like you did, so for that i give you my outmost appreciation, respect and just general awe at your amazing writing skills. Picking on Carlos made me at first feel uncomfortable because I actualy like him enough but thru the journey it made my day when he's the target ahaha but the death of Mickey, with the proccess of taking care of the infected, hit me pretty hard it was an emotional scene that was very well written making it feel more real. This along with Amanda and Kate are now etched to my brain, making me think of my own younger siblingIs, gave me a heavy heart and made me cry, up until now I still keep on thinking about it. I absolutely love the three main of the story and it made me abit sad that Rain was a bad guy here but I let that go because dude Trigon is damn good ahaha excuse my cursing. But to the last part of your story ahaha duuude! Why did you end it with that?! Ahaha now I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I get the sequal xD sooo please give us a sequal to this unforgetable story of yours! I can't wait for you to post it! I know it would be amazing too so please please don't keep us waiting ahaha I've also read the Mechanics Creed and I love that story too! Keep up your marvelous work and Godbless! Till then :D
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
Damn I'd like to of hoped Jill was alive and stuff.
draupadi chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
This is fantastic. Is there more of clair and alice fanfic?
Kendra Iscariette chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
Huh. Hell of a ending to a crazy ride.
SixPerfections chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Goddamn. That whole battle at sunrise was magnificent. So many awesome visuals like a damn movie it was fantastic. You have a real talent for the fight action scenes is this is anything to go by. I'm impressed. It felt very vivid and right in your face. It was especially nice how even vanilla human Claire played an important part in winning the battle. Just frikking awesome.
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Damn umbrella.. And I like how the relationships are all progressing even at a slow steady pace. It's nice.
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Damn... So much happened in one chapter. First, I guess Jill and Alice were lovers at one time? Like they had a cover as lovers who were 'married' protecting the mansions and Alice fell in love ... But Jill did not. That's my guess from everything in this chapter. Also.. That sex scene with Kmart and Alice was amazingly hot and erotic. I was so jealousy of Kmart :D. I'm glad the girl finally got some, greedy ass Claire never returned the favor and screwed kmart.. It was all take take take all the time. So glad she had a lover who cared about her needs in between the sheets. It also was sad hot Alice felt like she could not fit in and felt like she had to kinda push kmart away and resign herself to being alone even after having a taste of what it meant to love again. It was really sad. Man Claire is not gonna be happy. Great chappy.