Reviews for Trigon
Just me and myself chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
I don't know if you have any plans for a sequel but, damn, I really wish you did. You're writing style and plot are absolutely amazing, I think it's fair to say you are the best Resident Evil fanfiction writer I've ever read. Thank you for taking your time and writing this story.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God! This has been one heck of a journey and I'm so happy at the same time so sad that I've finally reached the end of your wonderful story. From the beginning with just K-mart/Claire to Claire/Alice and Alice/K-Mart to just the perfect mix of Claire/K-mart/Alice ugh the feels. This is not the first time I've encountered a "Tri Relationship" story, many have done stories of the same type but few have actually made it work and actually made it feel real so perfectly like you did, so for that i give you my outmost appreciation, respect and just general awe at your amazing writing skills. Picking on Carlos made me at first feel uncomfortable because I actualy like him enough but thru the journey it made my day when he's the target ahaha but the death of Mickey, with the proccess of taking care of the infected, hit me pretty hard it was an emotional scene that was very well written making it feel more real. This along with Amanda and Kate are now etched to my brain, making me think of my own younger siblingIs, gave me a heavy heart and made me cry, up until now I still keep on thinking about it. I absolutely love the three main of the story and it made me abit sad that Rain was a bad guy here but I let that go because dude Trigon is damn good ahaha excuse my cursing. But to the last part of your story ahaha duuude! Why did you end it with that?! Ahaha now I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I get the sequal xD sooo please give us a sequal to this unforgetable story of yours! I can't wait for you to post it! I know it would be amazing too so please please don't keep us waiting ahaha I've also read the Mechanics Creed and I love that story too! Keep up your marvelous work and Godbless! Till then :D
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
Damn I'd like to of hoped Jill was alive and stuff.
draupadi chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
This is fantastic. Is there more of clair and alice fanfic?
Kendra Iscariette chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
Huh. Hell of a ending to a crazy ride.
SixPerfections chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Goddamn. That whole battle at sunrise was magnificent. So many awesome visuals like a damn movie it was fantastic. You have a real talent for the fight action scenes is this is anything to go by. I'm impressed. It felt very vivid and right in your face. It was especially nice how even vanilla human Claire played an important part in winning the battle. Just frikking awesome.
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Damn umbrella.. And I like how the relationships are all progressing even at a slow steady pace. It's nice.
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Damn... So much happened in one chapter. First, I guess Jill and Alice were lovers at one time? Like they had a cover as lovers who were 'married' protecting the mansions and Alice fell in love ... But Jill did not. That's my guess from everything in this chapter. Also.. That sex scene with Kmart and Alice was amazingly hot and erotic. I was so jealousy of Kmart :D. I'm glad the girl finally got some, greedy ass Claire never returned the favor and screwed kmart.. It was all take take take all the time. So glad she had a lover who cared about her needs in between the sheets. It also was sad hot Alice felt like she could not fit in and felt like she had to kinda push kmart away and resign herself to being alone even after having a taste of what it meant to love again. It was really sad. Man Claire is not gonna be happy. Great chappy.
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Nice chapter. And I just have to say something that's been on my mind for a couple of chapters. Why is Carlos everyone's punching bag? Lol everyone makes him out to be the bad guy when he's been perfectly nice and even concerned the whole time. Ok I get that he's an annoying shameless flirt .. When isn't that annoying? But that doesn't make soemeone like a bad guy social paraiah. I kinda feel bad for the guy, just saying. Glad Alice joined up. Things will get interesting now. Yipeee. Oh and Claire is a totalitarian bitch despite the fact I like her. IMO the convoy should know about the underground facility and given the option. It's selfish of Claire to act like she has all on her own. Just saying.
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
This was an awesome chapter. The whole attack on the bridge was action packed excitement that was very well done in my humble opinion. Alice showed up out of the blue too.. Has she been following them? It seems like the only reasonable explanation, maybe. This is a very good story!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Damn.. I have to say this was a great chapter. Action. Zombie killing. Emotional stuff, inter personal relationships. Then sex at the end. What could be better? It's a great formula. But damn Claire is kinda pissing me off... She really DOES NOT reciprocate in sex! To me that is like the ultimate sex sin! Bitch needs to get off her high horse and eat some pussy. Just saying.
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Ya know... Three sex scenes and everyone is just fucking Claire. But I have not seen one instance yet of her reciprocating. Is it implied that she does? It doesn't seem like it is. She's possibly being an extremely greedy bitch lol. Would you do me a favor and tell me which of your fabulous stories include graphic scenes like in this fic? I find myself enjoying your erotic writing a great deal. I know not all your M stories have it. It would be nice to know. Fantastic story! Just waiting for Alice to show up again now :).
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Kmart and Claire.. Hot. Now we need a three way sexual relationship.. Not sure if I'd like it in real life but damn if it isn't hit in fiction! :)
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
So good. Damn auto correct messes up my spelling sometimes. 'Bit' was meant to be 'hot' both times last review. Anyway Alice has departed the group which surprises me.. I coulda sworn she'd stick around. I'm guessing they will cross paths again soon. Your story has a great way to suck you in. Alice's cockiness and smugness is hot as hell... Claire is sometimes a bit too bitchy but I mostly like her and Kmart is just cute. 'Lovin it. EspeciAlly Milla :)
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Holy hot sex scenes batman. Alice doing Claire outdoors against the grill of the truck... That was a truly unique (for me) and bit scene ... I mean GODDAMN! I can just picture Milla's face as you describe her smirks and stuff while she if fucking the hell out of Claire.. Did I mention what an awesome bit scene that was? I think I'm going to remember that particular scene in this chapter for a long time. Yahoo!:)