Reviews for Trigon
teopn23 chapter 10 . 12/4
Read half heartedly since there's too much Kmart. Loved Kmart being a sister, not a lover to Claire.
midnightscar17 chapter 31 . 9/27
Whens the sequel
I dedicated the past weekend and today reading thru your Resident Evil stories. Nice long chapters I couldn't get enough. You are an excellent writer
Captain Knight chapter 23 . 4/14
something is telling me that Claire would meet someone in the “safe haven". someone... important. and special or sth.
jockwzard chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
I've read this fic about 14 times I think and each time its just as good I wish there was more to it like a sequel about them in reston for a bit and then when they go out into the world you are a awsome author on here and if I had a top ten for my favourite fan fiction this would be top 5
Endu chapter 31 . 8/25/2016
Simply brilliant.
milagglad chapter 31 . 6/16/2016
Buena historia
IronicSteel chapter 31 . 5/1/2016
Love this story it is one of my favorites. You should do a sequel about their wanderings and maybe meeting and finding Claire's brother in the process. Keep up the good work.
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Is it just me or is Claire...a pillow princess now? Honestly just wondering.
celesse201 chapter 31 . 9/10/2015
This is amazing I hope u do a part 2 to this story also a part 2 to REP story
Kastanja chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Wow. Love your writing. Love the Tri, well written. Would absolutely love a sequel.
AlexJMP chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
Looking forward to the sequel! An absolutely fab read
Just me and myself chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
I don't know if you have any plans for a sequel but, damn, I really wish you did. You're writing style and plot are absolutely amazing, I think it's fair to say you are the best Resident Evil fanfiction writer I've ever read. Thank you for taking your time and writing this story.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God! This has been one heck of a journey and I'm so happy at the same time so sad that I've finally reached the end of your wonderful story. From the beginning with just K-mart/Claire to Claire/Alice and Alice/K-Mart to just the perfect mix of Claire/K-mart/Alice ugh the feels. This is not the first time I've encountered a "Tri Relationship" story, many have done stories of the same type but few have actually made it work and actually made it feel real so perfectly like you did, so for that i give you my outmost appreciation, respect and just general awe at your amazing writing skills. Picking on Carlos made me at first feel uncomfortable because I actualy like him enough but thru the journey it made my day when he's the target ahaha but the death of Mickey, with the proccess of taking care of the infected, hit me pretty hard it was an emotional scene that was very well written making it feel more real. This along with Amanda and Kate are now etched to my brain, making me think of my own younger siblingIs, gave me a heavy heart and made me cry, up until now I still keep on thinking about it. I absolutely love the three main of the story and it made me abit sad that Rain was a bad guy here but I let that go because dude Trigon is damn good ahaha excuse my cursing. But to the last part of your story ahaha duuude! Why did you end it with that?! Ahaha now I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I get the sequal xD sooo please give us a sequal to this unforgetable story of yours! I can't wait for you to post it! I know it would be amazing too so please please don't keep us waiting ahaha I've also read the Mechanics Creed and I love that story too! Keep up your marvelous work and Godbless! Till then :D
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
Damn I'd like to of hoped Jill was alive and stuff.