Reviews for The Magician of Suwa
silinde-kun chapter 142 . 3/16/2014
waouh !

Really impressive ! Thank you for the story.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 142 . 2/22/2014
I must say this has to be the longest story I've read in terms of the number of chapters. The length of each chapter, however, leaves much to be desired. Then again, I've grown used to reading lengthy chapters that chapters such as this story contains is a new change for me. Nevertheless, the story itself is rather intriguing and can be quite a page-turner, given time. I'm rather curious as to when Yanna finds out about Fai's magical abilities. In addition, I would very much like to find out what happens to Yuui and to Valeria during the time of Fai's banishment.

The story has a lot of potential for character development. I'm hoping for an update soon and with, hopefully, a longer chapter.
Vampchick2010 chapter 142 . 2/19/2014
Poor Fai is so confused about his job. loved the chapter.
Vampchick2010 chapter 140 . 8/27/2013
lol kurogane you are devious. nice story. i liked it so far. can't wait to read more.
Juliedoo chapter 140 . 6/30/2013
This is well written and really interesting. You've woven a world in snippets. n_n
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 140 . 6/4/2013
My, this has been certainly interesting. I would really like to know what happens next, the characterization of Fai and Kurogane is amazing!

Please please update
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 140 . 4/8/2013
Hehehe, I can Yana is getting her scheming hat on. Will Fai ever open up with her enough to be the mage we all loved and adored in TRC? you know the guy with a cutesy nickname for every occasion and all. Either ways, this is certainly shaping up to be a fun fic. Although I'm curious how many chapters will the whole thing have in the end.
misere chapter 140 . 4/8/2013
Yeah, you poor lordlings will never have the chance to impress this georgeous warrior princess and trick her into marriage. Your loss! D
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 139 . 4/6/2013
Still wondering when we'll get to see Tsubasa and Sakura but I guess we'll get there when we get there, eh? ;P

I'm quite interested in seeing Yana's abilities too btw
misere chapter 139 . 4/5/2013
Yes. Very good. You never stood a chance Fai and it's only going to get more intense in the future, I'm afraid. Or I hope so. *giddy*

Sweet chapter!
misere chapter 137 . 3/30/2013
Aaaaaand-ACTION!

*your chapter*

Yes, I think that's a wrap. Great scene, a lot of energy and resolve and tension and I love that Kuro-hime finally runs free, without any expectations or interference from her parents or court rules or gender stereotypes! *-* I can just about imagine her... okay, yeah well, to be truthful I've been thinking about male!Kuro's fighting poses, because they are my favorite thing every and I don't have one clear picture of Kuro-hime in my head anymore. But well... you could just write more about her appearance, her battle stances, her bloodthirsty grin and drive to proof herself! And maybe I'll better be able to see her as a female warrior... I don't know, I just like Kurogane as a guy so much when he's fighting that the images are overlapping now. Hmmm
misere chapter 136 . 3/18/2013
Ok, Fai, we're all relieved Kurogane-hime doesn't display signs of insanity. And it's NOT too forward to ask about the purpose of you riding behind a stranger in a foreign country without a clue as to what it going on. It's actually called necessary, I'd say!

Besides, me, as in the lovely reader, would like to know some more as well. So ask away! Or observe and draw funny conclusions. )
misere chapter 135 . 3/14/2013
Progress is being made? What? How? Wait... wow, that was fast for Kurogane to ehm... how did they call it again when Kurogane bumped him in the head for being stupid?
Love it! 3

I'm forever looking forward to the gordian plot knot to unravel before my eyes, because every thread I get seems somehow important, but might not be what I think it is... hmmm...
misere chapter 134 . 3/13/2013
MOSTLY for their own good? *laugh* Okay, I'll just take that at face value and enjoy their tentative getting to know each other.

*doesn't even feel greedy for wanting some more*

After all, Fai is operating on an absolute minimum of information here. He doesn't know how long the journey is supposed to be, where they are going, what the dangers are or what he's supposed to do. Or simply a lot of cultural stuff about Nihon society and the way this country is ruled and the power is distributed.
It would be nice to have him ASK about some of this... *hinthint*cough*

I'm still feeling a growing grin on my face for this chapter! X'D
misere chapter 133 . 3/12/2013
THEY TALK! PLEASANTLY!

*is sort of in shock* (But don't worry, it's a happy shock, full of glee and giggles.)
*attentively sits still in seiza and waits for MOOOOOOORE please*

P.S. I can't believe they bond over dissing Tomoyo ... x'DDDD