Reviews for Loss
wolvesjr34 chapter 16 . 7/2
Review number 400.

This was really good. I've had to go trawling through the archives to find things to read since I have read all the new stuf since my arrival here in February. Glad to have stumbled upon this, loved the twists and the realism. Thank you.
IsaCabral chapter 16 . 3/3
Good one. Thank you for it :-)
TitaCL chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
So beautiful!
Thank you for sharing!.
vinocibo chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks for a wonderful story. So much better than the show itself. I love the angst, the reconciliation, the love. Absolutely riveting.
cjunited38 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
some things dont happen overnight lol
MsZachrisson chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Great story with all the emotions the show lack of. Thank you so much :)
Fearlessness1985 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh my heart breaks... She's so hurt. Please make it better!
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Beautiful Story. I loved it. My babies finally 2gether. I loved that the ending was with Angela and Constance and the Girls.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
["Because I love you," Jane whispered and it was as if suddenly this massive weight was lifted from her shoulders. Maura's eyes lit up but the dark haired woman didn't notice. "And because I have damn well known for way too long that I do. Because our friendship meant I could be with you, even if it meant I couldn't have you the way I wanted to. I came to bring you back because I need you. And I can't stand not being your friend because it means that…. It means that I haven't lost any friend, I have lost you. And I love you and I don't know if I could do this without you. Life, I mean. I need you."]

asdfghjkl I cant. That was so perfect. And the kiss and that last line just perfect.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
im glad my babies talked. I liked them giggleling towards the porch because itstarted raining too cute.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Jane defending Maura from the Justin Bieber wannabe. And Maura at Jane aid. That kiss on the nose tho ADORABLE.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I loved this dialogue with Angela and Jane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
["And you had no right to tell her that all of this was her fault. Nor did you have the right to send her away after she travelled half way around the world to see you" Angela cut the medical examiner off. Maura seemed taken aback by the unexpected outburst. "Ever since that shooting Jane has been investigated by the IA and the FBI and was suspended. She went to the funeral of the agent that was shot by your father, knowing that at least half the people there blamed her for what happened. She has barely slept for the past two weeks and this morning she almost got herself killed!"]

WOW ANGELA. My babies finally saw eac other again but they are being stubborn.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
["I don't think I know how to be a friend or a cop anymore."]

I feel for Jane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
["Maura is my life. Or she was, anyway" Jane whispered. "You love her, don't you?"]

I loved Constance and Jane dialogue very much. Oh oh so Jane knew about Constance being Maura bio mom.

Maura came looking for Jane but Jane is gone. Ahh.