Reviews for Teaching Credentials
ionwaterfall chapter 10 . 2/1
Sure, the conclusion is inevitable, but you had me worried for Ani in C'Boath's clutches regardless. And please forgive my relentless fangirling of Obi-Wan 3 His soul-searching and his slow processing of Qui-Gon's passing are handled so well, here. Of COURSE he's sticking with Anakin, damn it! A great story.
Hikari sans BlueHair chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
As I sit on the precipice of taking a student myself, with all the same doubts and questions in my ability to teach, I find that I somehow had missed this story until this exact moment. The Force moves in mysterious ways. Thank you for writing this. For providing to any young Knight thrust into a position to teach that they too can be right person in the right place at the right time, regardless of others objections
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Heee! More love... this is just awesome. :) :) :)
MJLupin27 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I can formally claim I hate Master C'Baoth! Ah, finally I threw that out of my sistem! :)
time2read chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
His encomium fell flat. "The last thing Anakin needs is more incentive to worship at the altar of technology," Obi Wan said. "Keep your Dark Side idolatry to yourself, Garen."

HaHa amazing Ch! love the banter between garen and obi wan!
Nanuk chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
New saber, new insight :) Great story! For some time I kept wondering whether C'Baoth hadn't been set up by the Council itself as a test, so that Obi-Wan could let go of his self-doubt. ;) (and am still so glad that he didn't teach Anakin after all - I shudder to think of what he may have become then...) Way to go!
Aikoss chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Lovely that this was, I think this is one of the most amazing obi!mentor that I have read.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
This was a lovely lovely story! Only Obi-Wan can be so sassy and humble at the same time :) I loved it that Anakin decided in the end that the forbidden fruits were not so great as he'd thought and begged Obi-Wan to keep him. I really don't want to think what would have become of him if C'Baoth had had his way. Though maybe he'd have taken Anakin with him on his flight to the other galaxies and the Temple would still be standing intact? Hmm...
Natasha chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Brilliant! I loved this story so much! You, my friend, are a superb writer! Write on!
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it, great job as usual :)
maryg92844 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I love this story. It's heartwarming and funny; I especially loved the "help" Master Yoda gives C'Baoth. Thank you again for the stories you write.
Chades chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Oh,serves him right! I was in hysterics when Anakin went missing and was nowhere to be found. Going to Yoda for help? Wahaha! Yoda advising to ask Obi Wan? Hahaha! The last Council scene? Wahahahahahaa! :D
Emperor Andross chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Terrific story, I really think that this is something that could have happened, and the characters were all very nicely done.

The only thing I would criticize is that Lorana, would have been C'baoth's Padawan at that point, and it seems odd that she isn't mentioned at all. I almost expected that he would be ready to renounce her in favour of Anakin, but she never appeared, which leads the reader to wonder where she is.

None the less, the narrative was exciting and interesting. The action sequences were well paced without really goïng into gratuïtous detail, which is appropriäte for a story of this genre.

Very nicely done.
Shandrial chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I love that little spat in the council room. I have this feeling though that when Yoda said an apology was owed he wasn't talking to Obi Wan, although he apologized on reaction lol. I find C'Baoth to be very arrogant for a Jedi, especially a Jedi MASTER. Qui Gon was never like that as a master, and Obi Wan surely has better manners. It is getting late and I shall have to finish this tomorrow, as this is like one of only a couple of your stories I haven't read yet lol.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
That was enjoyable and loved the ending!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »