Reviews for Teaching Credentials
TheEdifier chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Thanks for the story!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
WHOOO GE d, C'BITCH

Me Mace during that Council meeting: "same"

fav :'D
Belle of Books chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
You know what I adore about these stories? your Obi-Wan. I love that you emphasize that he is a very young man himself with many things he has yet to learn. But nonetheless, he is OBI-WAN, that brave, selfless, devoted man that sets everything aside to benefit those around him. I love your portrayal of him and the balance you manage to nail on the head.
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Liked this.
Brievel chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
*happy dance*
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
*swoons over angry Obi-Wan*
Brievel chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
...ooh, I hope Obi-Wan whips this uppity Jedi's behind!
ionwaterfall chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Sure, the conclusion is inevitable, but you had me worried for Ani in C'Boath's clutches regardless. And please forgive my relentless fangirling of Obi-Wan 3 His soul-searching and his slow processing of Qui-Gon's passing are handled so well, here. Of COURSE he's sticking with Anakin, damn it! A great story.
Hikari sans BlueHair chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
As I sit on the precipice of taking a student myself, with all the same doubts and questions in my ability to teach, I find that I somehow had missed this story until this exact moment. The Force moves in mysterious ways. Thank you for writing this. For providing to any young Knight thrust into a position to teach that they too can be right person in the right place at the right time, regardless of others objections
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Heee! More love... this is just awesome. :) :) :)
MJLupin27 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I can formally claim I hate Master C'Baoth! Ah, finally I threw that out of my sistem! :)
time2read chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
His encomium fell flat. "The last thing Anakin needs is more incentive to worship at the altar of technology," Obi Wan said. "Keep your Dark Side idolatry to yourself, Garen."

HaHa amazing Ch! love the banter between garen and obi wan!
Nanuk chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
New saber, new insight :) Great story! For some time I kept wondering whether C'Baoth hadn't been set up by the Council itself as a test, so that Obi-Wan could let go of his self-doubt. ;) (and am still so glad that he didn't teach Anakin after all - I shudder to think of what he may have become then...) Way to go!
Aikoss chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Lovely that this was, I think this is one of the most amazing obi!mentor that I have read.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »