Reviews for Care
Saramagician chapter 2 . 3/13
OMG! It was amazingly sad! I loved it! How Severus managed to live one year like that is beyond me!
audhds chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
brilliant ! You deserve more reviews for this :) loved it x
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Ahh I'm going to cry... Poor Sevvy! I also have to stop falling in love with characters that are just going to die... like Sasuke... and Neji... and Sevvy... *cries*
henny chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
OMG! You made me cry! :) It was such an emotional story. very well written! congratuwelldone! :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I can't stand Dumledore either.

Anyway, LOVE this short story. The last part really almost made me cry.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
You know, undercover cops *always* have someone who knows what they are really doing. But St. Albus is far too good for that.

After all, Snape can't be allowed to survive, not with Dumbledore's precious Marauders dead.

And of course Minerva was too busy celebrating (probably thrilled she'd driven him from the castle) to worry about helping him.

But she doesn't feel any guilt. Gryffindors never do.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Poppy nodded "what I can't understand is why he didn't come and see me before he got so bad"

-What part of 'don't bother to come see me even if you're bleeding to death' does she forget saying?

It's nice that they are caring for him, though (although since Minerva tried to murder him later on pretty much makes this fic AU, which I am glad about, really).
mzperx chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
it was a verry good storry
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thanks, please do contuine.
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
CONTINUE!

Loved it and a continuation would be splendid. Also, I do know the feeling of fangirling over dead chaacters. As mine always die,
Templar's Creed chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was a good story. I think you should continue.
KevinThornFollower chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like it. Poor Severus, hes sick. Im glad someone was willing to help him and maybe the could learn the truth behind what he did. I think u should continue. Please update soon