Reviews for Loyalty, Cowardice, and Love
Lilyluna43 chapter 3 . 10/7
I liked the last sentence! So heart-breaking and encouraging at the same time :)
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This was absolutely perfect! I almost wish this a more lengthy fic, but then I fear it would lose some of its charm.
I love the way it's written and how Arthur decides he's going to honor Merlin and how he simply starts thinking of Merlin as his court sorcerer.
One of my favorite parts though is when Arthur announces the "change of tactics".
Thank you so much for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Searchingforangels chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
This was an absolutely fascinating story to read. You held to canon, while expanding it so much more, without ever once giving the feel of anyone being out of character. Arthur's acceptance of Merlin was perhaps the best coming-to-terms I have ever read, scared, yet still watching for - and finding - Merlin in the midst of Emrys. Agravaine was a fascinating read, and you turned his character completely around without actually going out of character even once, which is understated brilliance. Tristan's piece was especially thoughtful and well done; his observations on Merlin being more than mortal were well-reasoned and fascinating.

All in all, this was a fantastic read. Thank you for posting! I'm off to read the sequel!
readmered chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Holy s*** that was f****** amazing! I just want to fangirl and freak out but im in public. So thank you! It was wonderful to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I love this logic!

"
Arthur had seen that expression before; on his knights when dealing with over-confident trouble-makers and bandits armed with empty threats. He himself had worn that look.

...

No-one could pull of that look convincingly without actually being capable of following through on the implied threat.

Merlin was wearing it, so he must be more dangerous than his ears would suggest."
JediMagnet09 chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Wow - all three chapters were great. I truly loved each one. I would have been SO HAPPY to see any of those three (lol, all of them?) happen in the episode. Great job! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I LOVE this. This is Arthur the king - with wisdom that he would need to be a truly wise king of legend. This was brilliant. I loved the way this was written and I love this scenario. My favorite part may have been when he talked to Gaius and said that when Merlin is no longer afraid of him then the others may not be as well. Great job!
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
This was a great fic! Thank you for sharing :)
Accountbekilled chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This chapter was so sweet
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Naturally i have seen the scene with Arthur spying on Merlin and Agravaine in the cave before. But this is the best implementation of it that I have ever seen. I love the way that Arthur figures everything out primarily based on the fact that Merlin could not pull off the "I will kill you" look unless he had the ability to do so. I hope the reveal comes full circle soon!
Aurra21 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Those would have all been wonderful! and all open ended enough to properly lead into season 5. I'm a fan :)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Too funny. "If you can't handle it, play dead. If you witness powerful magic whilst doing so, don't freak out. It's cool, Merlin's one of the good guys."
LinBates chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Loved your story and look forward to the sequel!

Happy writing, till we meet again!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That last part about feigning unconsciousness took me by surprise so much that I just surprised myself with the burst of evil snickers I gave off. I never thought I could sound like that but I did! Oh, the surprise hilarity of it! It made my day! It was funny even at the second reading but the unexpectedness of it made it just priceless!
Merlin Riddle chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Sweet, I always wondered what happened to Tristan after Isolde died and now she is with Freya