Reviews for Treasures: Bestowed & Received
misherukuro chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Story vaguely reminds me of another that used flowers and their meaning to pair the two together. You might like it.
Called - The Flower Girl By: Kanna37
The story of how one tiny child led a human-hating youkai Lord and a pure-hearted miko to love - all through the medium of her favorite thing... flowers. Second place on Dokuga for Best Kagome port. and Third Best Romance.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Friendship - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 100 - Words: 109,855 - Reviews: 1,959 - Favs: 1,537 - Follows: 400 - Updated: Mar 3, 2010 - Published: Nov 27, 2009 - Status: Complete - id: 5539774
Rowan Valadosa chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
I have lost count on how many times I've read and reread this story.
Mostly its because I enjoy it very much, and want to keep it fresh in my mind.
I just wish you would continue it, its coming up on the 4 year mark since you've
updated this story.
Is it a dead fic now? I sincerely hope not. If not someday I would love to see you put
The Jewel Alexandrite (my birthstone, you already have my other BS. in this Pearl.)
The old Russians thought this stone to be Magical because it changed color in different lights.
and presented it to the czar Alexander because they thought it special.

Sincerely
R. Valadosa
EllaJuroku chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I was wondering when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
mariita1mari chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
This was so beautiful I absolutely loved it.
dizzydani666 chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
The path to 'Supreme Conquest' isn't limited to just traveling Japan. (Sesshomaru's International Baby) Gr8 REad
natkyolee chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Please continue your story its interesting
In The Abyss chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Update soon please !
mary chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
This is a very sweet and nowledgable story . A love your writting
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
i love this story, it is like a war of gifts. it is very entertaining to read!
Momma Lici chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Super cute! I love how you have all the meanings brought about in a more natural way. It makes for some interesting character development.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I love the song!

One of the best parts in Mulan is when they sing than when they battle.
SKY.BLANTON chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
dang it cliff hanger more please, please PLEASE!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
i hope sesshy didn't hear that!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
picky picky boy
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »