Reviews for Alec and a Half
Love a Sparkly Dancing Rainbow chapter 7 . 3/7
This story is hilarious! :D I wonder if Magnus would fall in love with Alex as she is, although to be honest, I ship them as the men that they are. Haha! Hope you'll update soon and finish eventually.

I Fell in Love with a Sparkly Dancing Rainbow
malecanddestiel chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
"Part two should be up sometime this next week" was just a dirty lie, wasn't it? :(
Never Mind the Turtles chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I don't suppose there's any hope that you might continue this ever.
CissyBella98 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Brilliant story. :)
Alisa chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Omg, plz plz update! I love your story! XD
WhySoCuriousGeorge chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Must say that scene reminded me a bit of Black Books which just made me love it that much more. Great job!
lovingbites chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Oh gotta love mags he's like totally awesome
heroherondaletotheresuce chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
OH MY GOD THIS FAN FICTION IS THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED. holy shit its so funny omg i love it.
Cessation chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
OMG, this is hilarious. This is really awesome. Though please, you really don't have to rush to complete your chapters. God knows how long I take to write one of mine.
Paige Elouise chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I'll leave a review, even though I don't normally like to leave on unless a story is totally worth it... and this is worth it xD
This story is so great. I literally do not want to stop reading. I am dying a little inside, because I want to know what happens next. I ship Malec until the ends of the earth, and this is honestly one of the bests fics I've seen written about them. I've never read Ramon and a half, but I think I might have to go find it now. If you update I'll leave you another review xD I'll help that review meter of yours go up (now I'm threatening you, okay no. Not really. I suck at threatening). I'm also going to recommend this fic to my friends now xD
I understand about graduation, though. May is my killer month before I graduate. I can't wait to be done. If you can't update soon, I understand. You should know that I'm suffering though, without more of this... I sound like a drug addict xD Okay, I'm done now. There is my ridiculously long review.
DoctorTheTwitch chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
methu aros am y dyddiad y *creeper Satan smile*
DahIndieChick chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Please, update! Don't leave me hanging!
lovingbites chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Oh Alec has some tall and dark problems
Viri24 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Cool story. Very original can't wait for more.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Brilliant story, I don't usually go for Genderbended stories but this is so clever, I hope you update soon!