Reviews for HM14 Pokemon Black and White
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 2/8
Okay!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 2/8
Yeah, sounds like it would be.
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 5 . 1/14
Are you kidding me?! This is HILARIOUS!
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 4 . 1/14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is funny! I mean, if only you'd continue. My favorite scenes are Iris and Zekrom being thrown out of the window( I could imagine it happening in the anime), when Cilan accidentally knocked out Reshiram with a frying pan(I like those kinds of scenes) and Cilan having an epic marathon run just to get away from Zekrom. Sigh, if only you can continue. Why are your nice ficus cancelled?
Costantly chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
why... why... WHY! D:
WHY DID YOU CANCEL! WHYYYYYYYY!
i like this... cuz it make me laugh like a mad man! and yet very humor!
please... continue...
you broke my heart by cancel it :c
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
why did you stop
BigB Da Gamer chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Kyurem and Ash have perfect timing XD
BigB Da Gamer chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Of course everyone was hurt in some way in one chapter.
BigB Da Gamer chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Brock does need help, BADLY
BigB Da Gamer chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
love the way you described Zekrom "the Poker Buddy of Thundurus" HILARIOUS
BigB Da Gamer chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
lol, Victini's gonna get it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think Zekrom and Reshiram's genders should be reversed. And I think Hilbert and Reshiram should be brothers, whereas Hilda and Zekrom are sisters.
Rainbow-Claw chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Me: *pissed off* WHAT dO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING! YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO LET YOU CANCEL THIS? I RESPECT YOU AS AN AUTHOR, BUT IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GIVE UP ON EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Takiri: *drags author away, and comes back* sorry about that, she just doesn't like it when someone cancels a story she likes.
bogey654 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Y'know, I've had a change of heart. I would like to carry it on. PM me to discuss. I would prefer you to do the fic, but I will do it.
celebi4ever chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Freakin hilarious! Can't wait for more!