Reviews for Compelling
StormFarron185 chapter 2 . 2/13
I need more. This story is funny as hell. You portray the boss perfectly. It's just...I need more.
lovly chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
fuck man where is the rest?
undercovertragedy chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
more!
thecreator14PG chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Hey um...lol
Ur not gonna like ..abandon this story..are u? Because. This is awsome and super funny
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
you should update
AD Lewis chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Ah I could of guessed Kinzie would be a Skyrim fan haha. Anyway, a friend sent me a link to this little fic and I'm glad she did - its a lot of fun to read. I hope you haven't abandoned this.
owen radcliff chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
any chance of chapter 3?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Do more plz this one of the best saints row fan fics I've read I also like how you haven't done the looks most people do their on which just Wrecks them good job :)
Souplog chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Spectacular work. When I saw that this was the last chapter, and I had scrolled to halfway down the window, I felt like my puppy had died. Kinzie's character development in just a few paragraphs was great, and though I read on your profile that you like constructive reviews, I guess I don't really have one. Just this message of appreciation, I guess.

I'll show myself out before I get any lamer. Anyway, you have talent. I hope you're using it somewhere (and it just got lamer, bye).
An Anon chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Wait, so are you going to finish this? Because I love this and it's my favourite fan representation of all these characters, ever, especially the Boss. Sassy FemBoss is the best. Please?
lsass.exe chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
DovahKinz is genius. :D

Anyway I like this. It reads very smooth, it got hints of character developement und a little bit of boss/shaundi action never hurts. I hope you continue this.
Achaewa chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Can't say how much i love and enjoyed reading this story. It had some of my favorite characters in it. Mainly a female Boss and it had humor that could easily fit into the game itself.

I hope you'll continue this story if it so pleases you. :-)
If not then it was a great piece of work and good. Keep up the good work. :-)
Ballisticwaffles chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I dont need to say anything. ANything at all.

DovahKinz. Fucking briliant.
Hi hi chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Agreeing with the most recent reviewer here! I actually think it works a lot in this fic's favour to leave the Boss's actual description blank but their demeanour is spot on so it's not missing anything in a weird sense! Also, how on earth have you hit the nail on the head with their characterisation! It's magnificent! Really looking forward to any subsequent chapters!
goddamn chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
I can agree with the other reviewers quite easily when they say this is pretty much the best SR fanfic out there. I can't honestly praise the move of deliberately leaving femBoss's description so vague that the reader can fill their own player image in. I think the ones that do write about their own end up hurting the readers in a sense; not deliberately, not in the slightest! It's only that those who've played SR and have made their own Boss, generally expect their Boss unconsciously.

Anyway, you nail the characters so well in their actions and thought processes and I absolutely adore the chat exchange between Kinzie and Boss. I really really hope you add on some more, because your writing is fantastic (bar very very minor tense issues) and the characterisation even better.