Reviews for Christmas Without A Soul
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love your RoboSam Christmas story. I can totally see him giving the kids the money in memory of how he and Dean were.

Sam Winchester is a nice enough man that he was awfully good for a long time with no real moral compass, he did after all, even apologize to Bobby Singer when he was about to save himself from the what both Castiel and Crowley believed to be a fatal re-souling.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Damn stories and pov make me cry! Loved that it was Dean the older brother, so awesome!

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
silvercougarcub chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Just GOTTA make a grown woman cry, huh? ;D Thanks for writing and sharing this! Pure awesomeness! Faved!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Soulless Sam is hard at any time, but especially Christmas, I'm thinking. lol After all, it's an emotional holiday by nature. I like how you had parts of Sammy pushing their way up to the surface. The emotions might not be there fully, but they WERE there, as Dean recognized. That would give him hope to continue to believe that Sammy was in there, just buried. I really liked how the 'thaw' in soulless Sam started with Joey and Dean. Even without his soul, Sam had enough memories to act like Sammy and help those kids out.

Great little Christmas story! Thanks for writing it. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I loved it especially the kids that Sam ran into. Hey I think you did Soulless Sam great and loved this story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Even though Robo Sam was not very likable, I realized he did know everything about himself and Dean, he just couldn't express them. But I'm so glad he's got his soul back. You did a great job with this. You made it very believable and nice touch with the two little boys. And of course, the amulet. Hope you had a good Christmas!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awwwwe... love it... o,o
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay you broke my heart, stomped on it and ran over it with juggernaut before restarting it with a mega jolt of hope. Hope -that despite anything/everything the brotherly bond will survive, heaven, earth and hell itself, and be there waiting to be salvaged. Great writing. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.