Reviews for Let me be with you
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Good Fic!
imshadowgirl chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Just do AU for them I WANT IT TOO
Valenntine2000 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
OMG! This was very sad at so many times! I even cried for some of it, but I love it and thank you for the story! It is so amazingly beautiful! :')
Mana's Madness chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
That was amazing! Beautiful story! I almost cried when I saw the time skip at the start of the previous chapter. I'm so glad this story had a happy ending! Loved it! .
Lily Bookmarks chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Wait, their healer's down, Jou needs a Rez, and she's out of mana...

YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
You did 10 chapters in one day!? Are you related to Ra!? XD
Loved ALL of this story, even the angsty parts XD
And I LOVE chapter 19

Mrs.AyameRoseYuki chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Kingdom Hearts! :DDD I LOVE THAT GAME! Haha! Yami got a keyblade! XD Awesome story so far!
Genevieve chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
I know how u feel lol. I just wrote 10 A4 pages back to back in one hour.
gotenmalfoy chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
it was a wonderful story. I loved the story from the heart, and even if it has sad moments, were written wonderfully well. compliments.
Saskie chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Loved it
The Rogue Sylph chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
you gave him soras key
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
I only liked the last chapter
puffin chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Sad that the story is over but glad I stuck with it. It was great from beginning to end. I loved how you used all the charaters from all the ygo that were out when you wrote this one. Great job by the way. Just one question. What is the name of the song you used at the end of his story? Well off to read another one of your stories.

puffin chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Kingdome Hearts? Really. I got that from the fact that Yami has a Key sword. Not sure what other games you used but yet I get the feeling that some of it from . but I maybe wrong. Anyways great chapter and on to read the next one.

puffin chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
By the way I've been meaning to let you know how much I love that you bring the Yusai and Jaden into your stories. They are truely ygo stories. Have you thought of bring anyone from the new one,Zexal, into your stories? I haven't read all of your ygo stories yet so I don't know if you have or not. But I'm working on it. Well of to the next chapter.