Reviews for Fanficers Guide to the Galaxy: Cliches
Damn bitch you're funny. I just read this chapter a while back and can't help but giggling. Before, I was just searching in the infinitely long list of fanfics in desperation for that one.. tiny.. gold nugget, when I 've struck gold with yours. Sure, it isn't some story of Naruto being badass without bashing and with an actually sea-worthy plot, not some confused jumble of words with more (plot)holes riddled in it than a CoD release. Seriously.
leep23029 chapter 34 . 7/21
So what do think Naruto Gaiden is good, is it bad? What's your opinion on it.
leep23029 chapter 32 . 7/21
So yeah If you've caught up with naruto it has officially ended. Kishimoto is done with Naruto. What's my verdict, well it's been fun I enjoyed Naruto I had a blast. Now if only the story wasn't so asspull I would've enjoyed it more, but sadly Naruto just plain suck in part 2. If your name isn't naruto or your last name isn't Uchiha or Senju you get pushed aside. Also the fucking sharigan got soooo overpowered to the point the rinnegan is the upgrade version of the sharigan. Like wtf was that?! Geez goes to show ya Kishimoto really wanks off to Uchihas. Oh and don't get me started on the pairings, God that was one the worst romance I have ever read. At first it looked like Naruto was going for Sakura, but then emo Sasuke appeared and made Sakura all fan girl once more shutting down that pairing. So who's left for Naruto? Why none other then Hinata herself. Of course it took the death of Neji to make him realize that he has some feelings for her and a whole movie to boot. Chapter 700 of naruto felt some fan girls dream ending. Everyone got together and I mean EVERYONE of the rookie 11 got hooked. Pairings are as follows: NaruHina, SasuSaku, LeeTen?, SaiIno, ShikaTem, ChojiKarui(That one came out of nowhere), Kiba and some chick. Shino single.
leep23029 chapter 31 . 7/20
Uh how about time travel where naruto goes back in time to prevent some the shit that's happened in the original time line. Also bashing fics how could you not noticed this theme?
leep23029 chapter 30 . 7/20
Sadly people might like your new oc, but nobody wants to let go of the ninja theme.
leep23029 chapter 28 . 7/20
Those topics are mostly found in the bash fics.
leep23029 chapter 27 . 7/20
Yep another cheesy, cliche story about a fan girls wet dream.
leep23029 chapter 26 . 7/20
Too many self insert are females it gets boring. I read this one story about a self insert who died and was reborn in the hidden mist village. I give props for some originally there, but that's where it ends. And so reading the first chapter because our oc has the mind of an adult the body of a baby she thinks she can easily walk at the age of 9 months. Like yeah that's really convincing. Then it turns out the whole story is about stupid romance left and right with people like Zabuza and Kisame falling for her and shit. I'm like bitch Zabuza don't give no shit about love! He treated Haku like a tool and Kisame will likely kill you then kiss you.
leep23029 chapter 23 . 7/20
Ooh got there with the chapter to review ratios. But sometimes it legit.
leep23029 chapter 22 . 7/20
Man people these days can't come up with originally. They shouldn't be writing at all if it's just the same rehashed story.
leep23029 chapter 21 . 7/20
Lately all I see is positive reviews left and right. Even if the story is good I need to see some hard criticism to convince me that this stories worth my time. People these days are too afraid of criticism and so resort to sugar coating their reviews. It sad really 9/10 people who review stories don't criticized enough and sometimes it kills a story completely.
leep23029 chapter 20 . 7/20
Lol so true.
leep23029 chapter 19 . 7/20
Hana Yori Dango wait isn't that Boys to Flowers? The fuck?! That fucking ripping off the the original story and calling it yours! Wow to think some people would stoop so low. Going as far as copying some of the most popular romance manga ever written only replacing the characters of that manga with Naruto characters. How fucking stupid do they think the readers are?
leep23029 chapter 17 . 7/20
*Sigh* Yeah I had the same problem when I first started reading fanfiction. God was I such a noob back then, I once read a story called Drifting. It had a great start I loved it, but then I started noticing one major flaw about this story. Naruto was a fucking womanizer! Like every girl he meets he flirts with them like he been doing this shit for years and he's only 12?! Shit got so out of hand I dropped it. Oh and apparently many people pointed out that the author's naruto is a Mary sue of course he denied it but it shows.
leep23029 chapter 16 . 7/20
Haha I just said this earlier in the reviews. Yeah when you see this shit it's means the author has no respect for the reviewers. So why bother reading.