Reviews for Fanficers Guide to the Galaxy: Cliches
Hodgeheg chapter 21 . 2/23
Jeez, the flame/criticism thing is so true! And it isn't even limited to stories, I once got flamed for a review I posted because apparently wondering what was happening in the dream. Funny thing was, the author of the story I was reviewing was my best friend's and I was the beta, but yeah...
sand-kit chapter 14 . 2/19
It was fuck ... I think...
11Letter chapter 12 . 1/22
PEE, BITCH, PEE!
Wait! Wait! I haven't gotten in the door yet!
RUN, BITCH, RUN!

I thank you. Someone who can understand my woes. Now I can die happily.
Personal Peeve: When they write their dialogue out the persons name in front and don't add fullstops.

For Example...

Sakura: "Ino-pig what the hell are you doing!"
Ino: "Can't you see stupid?" Ino flicked her hair over her shoulder, while fluttering her eyelashes.
Ino: "I'm taking whats mine..."
Sakura: "NOOOOOOOOO" Punches her in the face
Cat fight happens, Ino scratches Sakura's face, Sakura punched her face in breaking her nose.
Ino: "Aggggghhhhhhhhhh"

I just can't read fanfics when they write them like that. Just, NO
Writophrenic chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Guilty as charged...lol

I just pulled off this cliche in my new story.
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
The Gamer(manga)
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
You funny ass bitch you, I love you right now for this chapter alone.
Keep up the good work. B)
SilverThornz chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
YOu know, the entire time i was reading the "#"'s i was saying 'pound' not hashtag, you know that's what it used to be called before twitter. i hate twitter...pound...
SilverThornz chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Drinking water while reading this is hazardous...i DO NOT RECOMMEND IT!
Great chapter keep being a funny bitch...i don't know that looks wrong to me...i love the Akatsuki except Konan, well i like her too...i like everybody
SilverThornz chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
i love this, your are so freaking funny! "Bitch, fuck your story don't threaten me!"
SilverThornz chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Thank you Gosh! i'm glad somebody noticed! i still kind of hate her but i think i pity her a little more...she's sort of still pathetic, crying all the time even though she can go all beast mode with that strength of hers.
i just don't get it, Erza from fairytail cried all of what...three times! And she actually had real reasons! i degress...good story, it's funny
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
Hm... How about valentine cliches? That whole Sakura making that potion and shit.

Jelly and jam time.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Actually if the story is humor based then I can perfectly see Naruto, Ash, Yugi, Luffy and hell even Ichigo saying; Fuck. This. Shit. Right here son, I ain't doing this shit!

But if it's a serious story then, meh, it better be a damned good serious story and have an excellent plot if it hopes to pull that off.

Jelly and jam time.
NotAndreea chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I know right ? If you read too many fics , you develop a sense in which you automatically spot a cringe worthy story from the first paragraph .
Ahh , since I was in such a daze when I found your guide , my fingers slipped too quickly on the keyboard and I made some grammar mistakes in my last review ( le gasp!) .
NotAndreea chapter 33 . 8/31/2014
* Stands up , takes hat off and starts clapping . *

Omg , I finally found you , where have you been when I was reading "wtf-I-can't-even" fics.

This thing , right here , should be a start-up guide for all the newbies who enter the black whole which is called Naruto fanfiction .

Cliches that grins my gears that I think you didn't write about :
There is this new trend ( or I'm just noticing ) where the reincarnated OC , who is Naruto twin sister , has all the memories of her past life , and because she died an adult she 'like is 2 smart for a child ' and of course , how convenient, she used to be a naruto fan , so she knows every dirty detail about everybody and their neighbor .
Now when I started fanfiction , the usual story went like this : Sasuke , the most angsty teenager ever , who can just speak in "hn"s and is sooo beautiful models salivate when looking at him , falls in love with average Sakura because ...reasons . Not much variation these days , but I seem to find this things more than I would like : Sasuke , who is so rich he already bought you , your house , your hamster and the entire planet , throws parties ( particular yacht parties ) with his also rich friends and falls in love with apparently average not-as-rich-as-Sasuke-but-still-rich Sakura because ...reasons . Ohh and sometimes the author describes all the brands they are wearing , from the underwear to the q-tips . It's like I'm reading a catalog .
Anyway , I'm sure they're still more ,but this review is getting to alarmingly long .

Are you still reading fanfiction ? Soo , what happened to you ? Give a sign or something ... please ? I would really like to read more from you or hear from you .

Wow I used to love Another way to serve ; and then the author updated after eons , and then...'sigh' I don't know what happened, the chapter seemed written by a 12 year old ; and you read Dirty old men too?! That was f*** good , and then the author never update . Such a tragedy .

Forever fucking bitches and getting money :)