Reviews for Fanficers Guide to the Galaxy: Cliches
Gogglegirl chapter 35 . 5/26
Eh, I'm pretty sure everyone's first fanfic sucks. It's why I don't bother trying to write one.

So, I noticed my review about Akatsuki and teenagers isn't quite clear. What it was supposed to say was 'Teenage girls and boys plus Akatsuki equals dead teenagers'.
Gogglegirl chapter 22 . 5/26
Someone's stupid enough to think you're jealous of SAKURA if all people?! ...There are no words for people's capacity for moronic ideas.
Gogglegirl chapter 19 . 5/26
Wait, why would that version of Sakura end up falling for an enemy of hers? That's IDIOTIC!
Gogglegirl chapter 15 . 5/26
Not just you. Teenage girls (and teenage guys, for that matter) Akatsuki dead teenagers.
Gogglegirl chapter 13 . 5/26
...Wow. Just, wow. This right here is very true! It's why I can't stand Sakura-joins-Akatsuki stories.
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 5/26
Definitely agree with you on the Mob and male pregnancy cliches.
Not about the Disclaimers, though. It's a taste thing. I find them entertaining.
Gogglegirl chapter 9 . 5/26
Didn't know "Hn" was overused by people too... Do I even read as much fanfics as I think I do?
Gogglegirl chapter 8 . 5/26
...Legit complaints, though the wording coulda been better.
...Nah! :D Agree with you again, especially that last bit about random language changes.
Gogglgirl chapter 7 . 5/26
I agree 100% here. And it was amusing too! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 6 . 5/26
...I haven't come across this problem yet. And I read fanfics every day! :O ...
Gogglegirl chapter 5 . 5/26
F**K YOU! I agree canon Sakura is useless and pathetic and I, as a matter of fact, happen to despise her for always going "Sasuke, Sasuke!" like a broken record. BUT that doesn't mean all fanfics' Sakuras are the same as her. There are writers who have managed to make Sakura of all people LIKEABLE! So I recommend that you go looking for one of the good Sakura stories. I admit they're diamonds in the many, many roughs, but they DO exist.
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 5/26
...Because the boys don't have normal lives either but everyone loves them and hates the girls for being weak?
Gogglegirl chapter 3 . 5/26
I have no idea what to say...
Good points about the Summaries, though!
Gogglegirl chapter 2 . 5/26
I can't stop giggling at this one!
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 5/26
HILARIOUS! :D And very true; 'curves in all the right places' makes no sense!