Reviews for Fanficers Guide to the Galaxy: Cliches
It's frustrating that there are no female Oc getting paired up with the lead females
Road to ninja hood
Dr.Swagger chapter 34 . 7/11
Bro I agree with everything you said except the part about liking Hinata I hate her she is my least favorite naruto character. What's worse is that all they do is go down the original storyline except hey the OC can do this now or look at all the boys/girls the OC has(God I can't stand harem stories.) what is the point of making read the whole Naruto story KNOWING what is going to happen.

Location: forest of death
Oh no look it is a "MYSTERIOUS" grass ninja I wonder who it could be.
OC: guys this might be orochimaru
Me: *fake gasp* NOOOO WAAAYYY.
Dr.Swagger chapter 19 . 7/11
I did not know those existed I just skipped all high school AUs because they all suck
Sakura was pretty lame during the first half before she got super strength and healing powers
Monochromatic Sakura chapter 35 . 3/5
Wow. I'M thirteen (is it normal for someone my age to be a die-hard yaoi fan? Haha I'm not sure anymore), and I'm certain I don't write like that. 0_o On the bright side, though, your writing's a million times better now. I'm addicted to your fic! I really enjoy your humour. :)

Looking forward to new chapters!
bb chapter 19 . 2/2
i fucking hate boys over flowers the manga is awful. like how could u fall for a guy who has feelings 4 u and sees u getting beat the fuck up by the entire school and gets dragged around by a fucking CAR, the spoiled rich bitch rushes to help u but then does a complete 180 when sum random bitch says "dun help her shes been cheating on u!" then the bitch gets mad and just up and fucking leaves her to get beat up sum more then does another 180 and stops her from being raped only to do another fucking 180 and completely force himself on her and then just send her home looking all types of fucked up. the girls family is awful too they are not actually concerned in the least for her. who the hell falls for a guy so awful?! just cuz those fucking FEW times he showed her kindness? whoever wrote boys over flowers is obviously a fucking masochist.
dooligan chapter 35 . 1/11
So I'm in my schools silent library procrastinating studying for a german test. Tears are rolling down my face after finishing 35 chapters in a half n hour. My stomach hurts and I've gotten a few weird looks. I'm laughing at others stories as well as my own, thanks for keeping me humble. Keep writing
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
I love this chapter! I totally agree with you! Akatsuki are criminals! They can't be that nice!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Oh this is great. I love your extended summary! :)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 8 . 12/27/2015

I love the way you phrase your sentences. It's great it's awesome. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying seriously. I love this! ;D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
XD oh yes, I don't get why they need to have a dark guarded past either!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
This is just pure genius! :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Oh yes, Akatsuki turned into deformed cats XD

Love the title by the way! :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Oh gosh, this is AMAZING ;)
I can totally relate to what you are saying! XD
So funny! ;D