Reviews for Fire Away
Eclipsewings chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I find it rather unrealistic that a soon to be eight-teen year old with the combat training of a police officer would be hired to protect a well known actor. However, I do love Ishi's attitude and tendancy to forgot the obvious. I also want to know what caused Lavi to start the fight and who and why they are after him. Please do continue this.
Eclipsewings chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm confused on how she knows how to use a gun when she's a waitress, but other then that I think this looks like a very promising fanfic.
Selphy Wish chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I really love your story! I agree, there's not many LavixOC AU stories. I recently begun one, but... Wait, that's not the point. Please continue writing!
Jaci's Spice chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
AWESOME! See, I knew you had it in you to pull this chapter together! The only thing is that you forgot the translations at the end. UPDATE SOON, KATSU-CHAN~!
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! I. LOVE. IT. And I love Ishi's mother's personality. Reminds me of my own mother. Update soon this time, kay?
The Ever-Changing Alias chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Katsumi-chan,

I feel that I should review this to ask you something:

WHY THE HELL IS THIS ON HIATUS? THERE'S ONLY ONE [Totally awesome, by the way] CHAPTER! NOT TO MENTION THE ISHI HASN'T EVEN TRUELY BECOME LAVI'S BODYGUARD YET!

C'MON! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE IN A DGM FANDOM RIGHT NOW! GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND WRITE MORE!

More pwease X3
Zororenjilover chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Man, that girl can kick ass!
Ezekeel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
interesting :) wonder what'll happen next
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Gal, you have got some explainin to do~! I can't wait to read more, so please please PLEASE update soon, eh? I can't wait! This is a frackin awesome story, yo!