Reviews for Fallen Angel
murphy9202 chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Good chapter. Glad Sam and Zara finally got married. Looking forward to the birth of the baby.
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god, that was amazing! I loved it, can't wait for the next chapter!:D
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
:o
Red red red ribbon chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Love it! Update soon please :D
together24x3 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
I hope they are able to figure out what happened to Cas. Great chapter! More please.
KaterinaPetrova-Winchester chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Loved it _
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Lol shes easy XD
Carver Edlund chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
okay so im putting off writing my paper for as long as i can, can you blame me! haha love the story! i dont know how you do it, but you are able to write sam, dean, bobby and cas so in character it is amazing! and as always, i was hooked from the first chapter! you have grown so much as a writer since you first started and i am so proud of you! :) I simply cannot stop reading your stories they are getting so good (but that was always the case, you always kept me intrigued) I cant wait for the wedding and to find out if its a boy or a girl! i love that dean finally has a girl and she gives him a run for his money. yay cas is back! im crossing my fingers that he is not 100% human or at least doesnt stay that way for long. anyways, no need to lecture me, i think ive procrastinated long enough and i should probably go write my paper since its due in a few hours! talk soon :)
together24x3 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
I am glad that Dean is giving himself a break and has decided not to run! Stacey and Dean are a great couple, they fit each other perfectly. I hope Cas is alright. Great chapter, more please.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Dun Dun!
KaterinaPetrova-Winchester chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
I read the first story and now this one and I have to say that t was bloody amazing! It was so good that I missed a couple of English assignments because I couldn't stop reading. I love both of your OC's an definitely can't wait to read more! XD
together24x3 chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Another amazing story! I love this one just as much as the first! More please.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
awww :[
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Well we will see in the next chapter if she still has it lol
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 14 . 4/8/2012