Reviews for Dancing with the Beast
TriggerHappyJax chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
What an amazing story! Can't wait to read more!
Doc Orlando chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Love this story. Great job and great character interaction.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Excellent job writing the characters. Very good interaction and you can tell that they are all dealing with some serious angst. Excellent story so far. I can't wait for part 2.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I love the Tony, Gibbs, and Ducky interaction. Nice job portraying Kort.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Wow, Tony is shot in his own apartment, and Barett is there too.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Love the unspoken language going on between Gibbs and Tony. Nice job capturing their relationship.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great first chapter. I love the interaction between Gibbs and Tony. Very Angsty!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
"Jarvis wants me away from you. You intimidate him and you intimidate some of the other superiors." Tony said cautiously, waiting for another head slap. "I think Jarvis figures by splitting us up, he can. . ." But Gibbs can and will still intimidate people with or w/o Tony around.

So glad Ducky came to be with Tony. Only to be told to leave once Gibbs was gone. I didn't trust just Vance to be with him. Poor Tony is has to lie to Gibbs and not tell him any more that is or was going on.

And to make thing worse Sec/Nav wants to separate the team starting with Tony. And Vance keeps coming in the hospital room to stay with Tony. One to make sure he probably doesnt tell Gibbs anymore and two so Gibbs doesnt try to get anymore out of him also. And tp top it off he is uncomfortable with Vance being there.
tansysam chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
brilliant story, well done ,cant wait for part 2, but please dont split the team pernamently. a fan in Ireland,
DS2010 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Wow really good waiting for part two totally with baited breath!
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Now that was strange; I reviewed cahpter 7 but it's not there. What is going on? Alright this is it; what is happening with all the yelling going on between the team? not good for Tony. This is so OOC for the team to be doing that. Great story. Looking forward to more. Just hope that we won't have to wait long for it.
moira4eku chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I really got caught up in your story. Such intrigue and Tony in the middle of it all! It fits so well with what happened at the beginning of this season. I'm really looking forward to the next part.
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Alright, what is going on here? I mean with all the yelling the team is doing? it's so OOC for them to be doing that and not doing Tony any good. Looking forward to more.
mstictac chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Nice beginning. I'm intrigued with where they will take the whole EJ, Stratton, Latham story. I hope that as in your story, Tony is an integral player and knows more than we've seen thus far. I can't wait for part 2!
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Oo very good I'm loving it... Theyre finally bringing out the episode about ej about time right lol :) yours is done brilliantly feels very true and. Close to the storyline :)