Reviews for Let's Dream a Future
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This fic was absolutely sweet and precious... Thank you so much for writing it, you did a great job! and the characters were portrayed beautifully!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
:) Your experience with the HIMYM fandom sounds an awful lot like mine, except that I started watching a week and a half ago, and MY mega-marathon was all eight seasons (and now that I'm done, I'm DYING for the ninth season to get here already! I NEED Robin and Barney's wedding!).

Also like you, I so completely ADORE this pairing (And really, how could you not?), and I was desperately hoping for something like this to happen at the end of "Symphony of Illumination." I mean, okay, I recognize that it wasn't their time to come together yet, but STILL! There needed to be a scene of Barney finding out and comforting Robin (And, on that note, is Barney EVER going to find out? Is it going to be brought up in the ninth season? 'Cuz everyone knows now except for him...).

Anyway, another sweet story focusing on the beautiful chemistry of my current obsession! I have now, unfortunately, finished reading all of your HIMYM fics and so must wait until you write more... :(

Here's hoping you come out with some another soon! :)
moonlight-shimmer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i read this before, but didn't review! shame on me.
i loved it :) really, really sweet. i especially adored this:
He laughs then, so sincere it crinkles his eyes and leaves a smile on his face as he speaks. "What could I possibly want besides you?"
don't we all want to hear that? :')
great one-shot!
KiraHazel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love those two as well! And I love this story! One of the best I've read. I'm a fairly new fan of the show too (a couple months) and so I can appreciate your comment on the marathon - it's how the show was meant to be watched, don't you think? Anyway, my point is that your fic was awesome.
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so so sweet I loved this.3
Jazz248 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so cute :) major love for it. Also you write well :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw, this is so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I adore Barney and robin . Most adorable couple. This is so sweet and cute and wonderful:) I could just sit here and read this over and over it's so cute:) the writers on the show need a lesson on writing from you
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
aww this truly warmed my heart :) the episode really should've ended like this story! thanks for sharing :)
gioiagc chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hi!

Your story is adorable, so romantic and really emotionally...I have actually appreciated it. I hope something like this can happen in the show between Barney and Robin. I love them. Best wishes!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
i for one am IN LOVE with Barney/Robin pairing... interested in the new half of the season... thanks for this one shot it really made me smile :D
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aww, I love Barney and Robin! They are just so adorable together. Very sweet AUish piece, and I loved the "whatever Canada" line. :) Definitely write more HIMYM.
calytb chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it...That's just perfect...Robin and Barney are perfect and in this Fan Fiction that you wrote are more than perfect...If only happen even in the Telefilm