Reviews for A Twist of Fate
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 51 . 10/27
Really enjoying this story, I'll be interested to see how you handle the School years.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 51 . 7/18
Just wanted you to know, I loved this story! It was really cute and funny and sweet and I can't wait to read the next one!
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/16
this chapters a lemon, but the early dialogue is good
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/16
its always interesting to see the reasoning behind an authors choices, and sirius was bound to have several bastards after all he got up to...
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/16
im fine with the AU and OC, but im not sure how sirius and the order have connections in japan when voldys threat is a local one
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/16
props to sirius for choosing his godson over his vengeance, this has the makings of a great AU
Surely he could have petrified Remus before Remus could react? I mean he was a fully trained Auror and would have had practice at that sort of thing. That's just an observation. It's not meant to be harshly critical. The story, so far, is actually good.
Sammyboy94 chapter 14 . 4/1
I loke the idea of useing british police ranks for Aurors can i use it in my fic?
JBubbles chapter 51 . 2/26
Wow! I loved this plot! The lenght, the care and how the characters combine. Kudos!
nightwing27 chapter 17 . 2/10
good thing in my story james and lily will live and unlike others they will not give up harry and send him to those bastards and they will not follow the gay old fool's greater good they will have unbreakable wards not allowing tom, his whores and dumbledore any where near
Aria DeLoncray chapter 51 . 1/19
Great story!
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Adding new characters adds a "freshness" to the story. No "same old, same old". Let's see, Harry is 15 months old, Yuki left 8 months ago, apparently not showing yet, so she could have been 1-3 months. I'm trying to figure it out before I go further and you tell us! LOL! So the baby is probably newborn to 2 months old?
Calmzone1 chapter 51 . 12/10/2014
good story :)
MrsH chapter 51 . 11/30/2014
I am so very, very disappointed that you just let this drift to an unsatisfying end. Five years on, no sequel, no epilogue - nothing.

Up until the end, I enjoyed the story, and the interesting characters and plots.
illjwamh chapter 51 . 11/27/2014
Nooo! I thought I was safe when it said "complete!"

Needless to say, I've been hooked and will be back for the sequel, whenever it comes.