Reviews for Heartbeat
permen lemon chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Because I like this story please update this story quickly :D
permen lemon chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Are you remove this story? Why this story only have chapter 1? And why people review this story have chapter 7?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOO I HATE ITAINO EEWWW!
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Haha I totally love this story. You must update this soon!
organizationkhII chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
LOL Kisame x Karin? haha
la canelle chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Ha-Ha!
I love this!
I really, really Love this!
I can't wait to see the next installment of this awesome story.
Update soon
...(Or else)
urghles chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
yay. you're sort of not really I love this
Serenade-Of-The-Insane chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Why do I know I'm gonna be like Sakura when I get older, Screw my life sideways xD
NoLongerInUsed chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Yes a update so happy! lol the guys are so funny and the girls are just as funny D this chap was just awsome and so funny I LOVE YOUR STORY )) Thanks for the update please please please update again soon!
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
please update soon this is awesome
warmaidens chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I've been reading this (as well as Wicked Game, although that one's newer) for a while now and haven't decided to review until now... don't ask why. xD I never feel like logging in with this stupid touch screen or leaving guest reviews.

Oh well, here I am now saying I freaking LOVE this story. :D It's incredibly funny, SasoSaku is amazing, and it flows perfectly. I can't wait for an update. :3

Keep up the good work.

-Ai Deidara
damnednation chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter!
NoLongerInUsed chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
LOL that was funny love this story its jst awsome! ) cant wait to read more D
NoLongerInUsed chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Plz plz plz plz update soon i want to read more! )
nati chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
dude i don't even know where to start! i've think that you are GREAT author, really, Heartbeat and your other fics are awesome and originals and omg i don't have even words to tell you! I LOOOOOOVE SAKURA, and I love her with Sasori *w* (SasoSku pawns, dude) but anyway, I just keep getting sad every time I come to check Heartbeat and I don't see any update and I know that's not your fault so yeah I mean I SAW when the last reviwe was, chapter 3 -' but please please please PLEAAAAASE I'M BEGING YOU, UPDATE! with love, me :) btw I'm completely serious about you being an amazing author
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »