Reviews for Hell To Pay
Kalle Marie chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
I really like this. It is very interesting. I like how it explains some for those who havent seen all of the episodes of yj. It seems that the tt are being somewhat left out though. Could you possibly add more bout them? Love this story, please update soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Brainy girl chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Oh please finish! This is soo good! I might have to add this to finish the stories list! It is a loooooooooooooooong list.
Brainy girl chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Okay. I get it. You want to confuse us. With the word traitor and stuff. Oh I get. Okay, good job. -_-
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wait, at the end of the series of young justice, did they really freeze her?
Brainy girl chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
WTF?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
im sorry but so far this is dead boring
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
umm...is the vote still on? cuz my votes for flinx
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
love your story. im a total flinx fan so i really hope they stay together.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I REALLY hope it ends with spitfire together! I like Flinx and all, but Im just really comfortable with spitfire. :)
DxS4ever chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
so no spitfire i know you sad no a few chapters ago but really? :C
WHY! WHY NO SPITFIRE
ok im done good chapter but it was missing something (Cough cough Spitfire Cough Cough)
Okay now i'm done
tigrun chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
love it
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I'm very surprised to see Static, there's a shortage of TT fics including him.
koolio14 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Spitfire please! I seriously cannot stand jinx and kidflash together its just soo UHH ASDFGHJKL;! not my thing. No offence. Artemis and Wally just have more depth and connection to them jinx and kidflash is cute but nothing compared to spitfire. (wally&&arty) THE REAL SPITFIRE. I'm really hopeing that they end up together thats the only reason im continueing your story well that and because ITS AMAZING. lol. Oh and I've never liked Robstar. Idk just never was into it I'm a robrae shipper but for your story CHALANT seems more appropiate :) well please continue ASAP. :)
DxS4ever chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I'm not sure if i want to punch Wally or Artemis. they both are pissing me off. If they got together it think it would solve everything... Or is that just wishful thinking :D

DxS
jazzmonkey chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
That was really good! I liked the neding, Ican't wait for more! Update soon!