Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
LouiseKurylo chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Terrific mystery and hard to get any more angsty than this. Excellent read. Thank you for writing it!
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Hard to imagine a stronger beginning to grab your readers' interest! Looking forward to reading the rest.
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Excellent story! Great job! I will be favoriting this one.
janesbiotch chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
aww it's now 5 am. i'm going to take a look at another story but not get ingorged in it. Wow this was just WOw. So amazed i tell ya.
janesbiotch chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
damn so he did "rape her". Well actually in this case they both were raped. Damn ur good. Poor Jsibon
janesbiotch chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
what has lisbon been held captive this whole time. Would make sense since she was burned. OMG OMG OMG SHE'S ALIVE YAY ME is this another play with my emotional state i just might snap int two
janesbiotch chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
HOLY SHIT ON A CRACKER! I'M IN TEARS YOU KILLED JANE. YOU KILLED HIM, WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THESE OTHER CHAPTERS. I'M BROKEN THANKS FOR THAT.
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
YOU ARE KILLING ME! What the hell is going on? Fine Lisbon's dead but who killed her and these chapter titles ain't helping one bit. God i love to hate you right now.
janesbiotch chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
OMG UR KILLING ME. LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT BUT KILLING ME
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
this story is more and more confusing and i am starting to think that you did turn poor jane into a murderer i can't wait to see how this turns out
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
God it's killing me this just can't be the case. You can't have actually written a story where jane killed lisbon i just don't think you have it in you.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
it's a trick i think but how and why wtf man wtf
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
WHAT? NO WAY I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
Rita Atkinson mossibecca chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
Hi Klcarr, started to read this on the Simonize site, and decided I couldn't wait for the end to be posted so moved here...!

When I first started the story it didn't seem to be 'my kind of thing'...how wrong I was, I have been enthralled. Well written and well thought out. You kept all the players well in character, and the ones from your own imagination were well thought out and fit in perfectly.

This was so well done, that when you brought Erica in, I thought...'I knew that she was a wrong'en last time I saw her'...then I remembered...this one wasn't one of Bruno's!

Thank you for posting this, I have read your stories before and always enjoyed them, and I am looking forward to reading more.

Mossibecca.x
Annita chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
I watched the Mentalist the other night and all I could think about was this fanfiction and I had to keep reminding myself that the fanfiction and the show are completely separate from one another.