Reviews for A Family's Ultimate Christmas
Caro09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was sooo sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I found this story during a quiet moment on Christmas evening. This story touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for writing something so special; reading it was a like getting an extra Christmas present. (And I plan on looking up the song "Old Toy Trains"; I don't think I've every heard it.)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Give yourself a pat on the back and treat yourself to something nice because this is one of the BEST heart warming, correctly written stories I have ever read :)

Thank you!
grangersnape chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
simply love this story
3Emma chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh man, tissue warning please. I loved it :)
tatiana chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this is so beatufil hope u update soon
astridt244 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm a blubbering mess over here.

*sniffles*

I loved it.

Dang it! And I just ran out of Kleenex.
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
AWWWWWWW Sooooo Sweet I LOVE it!

3 :)

Great story..
Rhodes11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was lovely to read. I knew she would end up pregnant! :)
m.m.press chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
made me cry! wish i'd read this story sooner! everyone got the ending they deserved.
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This made me happy, sad, but all around happy. Logan seems so sweet! Thank you!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG I sooo needed the kleenex for that wonderfully moving story! Wow...it really makes one thankful for everything that they do have!

Just awesome!
Lyssa03 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is such an amazing story, but it hits so close to home for me. In may, a few months after finding out my sister was pregnant, I found out I was too. But a week later I miscarried. We've been trying and, I was supposed to get my period mid Dec, and never got it, negative pregnancy tests though. I was going to try Christmas morning. But I got my period Christmas Eve. This story made me cry so much. The first time being when he mentioned Santa visiting this year. You write amazingly and it's so nice knowing, even if in a story, that there's some hope.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 1 . 12/29/2011