Reviews for A Family's Ultimate Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
The Twilight craze may be long over, but I still make a point of coming back and reading this story every year during the Christmas season. It's beautiful and I still tear up when Logan runs to tell Charlie, Sue and Billy that he going to be Jake and Bella's little boy. Wherever life has taken you in the last several years, I hope that you're still writing. If you ever happen to publish your work somewhere, please put a note on your fanfiction stories. I would definitely be interested in reading more of your work.

Merry Christmas and thank you again for sharing this!
Samie chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I cry every time I read this. I can't believe people could be so cruel to do that to little kids. What has this world come to?! Anyway, I loved you story! Thanks!
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
so sweet
slay1angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Awwww beautiful story! You made me cry it was so touching!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Awe
Caro09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was sooo sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I found this story during a quiet moment on Christmas evening. This story touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for writing something so special; reading it was a like getting an extra Christmas present. (And I plan on looking up the song "Old Toy Trains"; I don't think I've every heard it.)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Give yourself a pat on the back and treat yourself to something nice because this is one of the BEST heart warming, correctly written stories I have ever read :)

Thank you!
grangersnape chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
simply love this story
3Emma chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh man, tissue warning please. I loved it :)
tatiana chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this is so beatufil hope u update soon
astridt244 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm a blubbering mess over here.

*sniffles*

I loved it.

Dang it! And I just ran out of Kleenex.
catsanddrpepper chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
AWWWWWWW Sooooo Sweet I LOVE it!

3 :)

Great story..
Rhodes11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was lovely to read. I knew she would end up pregnant! :)