Reviews for Project Freelancer: The Untold Chapters
Agent Tokyo chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Really good start! Get to know the character, learn anything we need about what's going on at the time, if I were official and all that, I would give you a 10/10, just for the intro to this fanfic.

P.s. Would I be able to use Mississippi in my fanfic of project freelancer? It would be an honour to include her.
Agent Ohio chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
... Firstly I am like one of Agent Maine's biggest fan. And when you did... that to him. It ruined it! Agent Maine is like 16 Tex's so when y'all were sparring‚ You taking Washington and HIM! Down. I don't see that happening. And I don't think he'd be playing video games. Even before he became The Meta he wasn't the type of person you make him out to be. When i read the parts about Maine it seems weird and out of place. I'm not trying to be a (censored) I'm not gonna tell you how to write your story but The Meta is awesome. Your version of him is... I can't think of a word for it.
Nymbus Three Tears chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Can't wait for chapter five!
Dylan chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This is an amazing freelancer story. Start chapter 5 soon
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
will this be contuined?
blue2th chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Nice work! Love the story. Will Mississipi survive? Will she and Maine date? And what did Wash have to say?
Olivecat chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I love this story and would like to see it continued! Please do so it's really good.
Evil Techster chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
please please please please please continue! This story is amazing! only part I don't like is the cliffhanger

AngelOfTheMad chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
very good with describing Colorado. He actually is almost the same as me! that is, if he is 5'11"...
Freelancer Mississippi chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
It is a pleasure to read a good story by somebody I can relate to. Nice name, Agent Mississippi.
Insanepyro chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
i hate cliffhangers... and is the ai allison?
CB89 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012