Reviews for If I Knew Then
all for love chapter 19 . 5/7
That is quite the ending! Lots of excitement. will definitely read the sequel
all for love chapter 16 . 5/7
so glad that Kenneth made amends with Ezra, and in such a fabulous way.
all for love chapter 12 . 5/6
OH MY GOSH! This is a thoroughly depressing and heartbreaking chapter! Beautifully done, but so very sad,They just HAVE to be okay. I don't get how Ezra could recommend Aria for a jon without knowing any details though, And how could Byron just assume she would want to go away for 6 months? I am counting on you to bring them back together,
all for love chapter 9 . 5/5
the date seems to be going So well...and then the unexpected person shows up...not liking this
all for love chapter 8 . 5/5
I liked the talk that Ella & Aria had about Ezra. She was supportive and gave good advice. Loved how ahe got Aria & Ezra together to talk about things.
all for love chapter 6 . 5/5
this was an eventful chapter. I was a bit hopeful that Aria would at least give Ezra a chance. Then Hayden made his grand gesture...Not happy with Aria's answer, but am keeping faith that she will come to her senses.
all for love chapter 5 . 5/5
At least they ended this chapter on a good note
all for love chapter 4 . 5/5
Aria is conflicted - understandable. She's going to pick Ezra ultimately though...
Alana Lissens chapter 19 . 4/20
Amazing story!
4 Ezria chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
This was so amazing I can't wait to see his reaction! I loved this story thank you for writing it I fell in love with it and can't get enough. Can't wait to read the sequel!
4 Ezria chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god this is such a great chapter. I am LIVID that Nicky kissed her and I love how he knew she was mad bcuz she said Nicholas instead of his nickname.
4 Ezria chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
That jerk Hayden shot him. He's such an asshole. I hope Ezra is okay and Aria tells him about the baby and he proposes
4 Ezria chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Now she can tell him she's pregnant and then Ezra can propose
4 Ezria chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
everyone reading just say It... she's pregnant we all know it. I wonder how shes going to get through this
4 Ezria chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I loved how Emma called Aria auntie! That was too cute! I hope Aria doesn't do anything with that guy Nicky. I will be PISSED